fourty six

I was awoken by the sound of someone stumbling upstairs, which startled me. Sitting up in bed, I checked the time on my phone - 4:02am. Silently slipping out of bed, I tiptoed outside and saw Luke and Corey who were just arriving back

"Did you have a good time?" I whispered, rubbing the sleep from my eyes

"We did thanks, a bit drunk though" slurred Corey

I smiled at them "Get yourself to sleep, I'll get you some water"

Making my way to the kitchen, I filled two glasses with water and took them back upstairs. Brandon was laid on the couch, he was sleeping peacefully, so I left him and went to help the twins

As I reached their room, I placed the glasses on their bedside tables, they were in the bathroom so I went to see them before I went to sleep myself

"Are you guys gonna be okay? Do you need anything before I go to sleep?" I asked

Luke shook his head "I think we'll be good thanks"

"If you need anything, give me a shout" I informed them "Paracetamol, water..."

Corey put an arm around me "You are thoughtful, sis"

I put my head on his arm "I just want to make sure you're alright and don't wake up with a stinking hangover"

Luke laughed at me "You'll be the one taking care of us in the morning silly"

I rolled my eyes and yawned "Yeah yeah"

"Go get yourself to bed kiddo, we'll be alright" Corey gave me a hug "Night night"

I made my way to my room and snuggled up in bed, glancing at the photograph on my table - it's of me, my brothers and Mum on my 13th birthday, I smiled as it brought back some happy memories of that day..we're all together as a family, smiling and having fun. My 13th birthday week was the week that Mum had come back from 'a holiday', she brought presents and promised she wouldn't leave again, as we all know, she lied..

Mum's due to come home tomorrow, and for the first time, we are meeting her fiancee, Mark. I'm excited to meet him and hear about their holiday away, but I know it won't be long until theyre back out of the country on yet another holiday....

I'm scared for Summer, the twins will leave home and move out for University, Elliott won't be staying at home and Brandon will have gone back to his place. I'll be left all on my own, I doubt that Mum and her fiancee Mark will be staying in the UK. My brothers promised me that we won't split up and that I will always have them, but I know that they'll be given good opportunities which will be more important than staying with their sister, such as Corey's football and Luke going to one of the BEST universities in the UK. I'll always support my brothers, no matter what, but I am scared of losing them..

A/N-

Sorry for such a short chapter! The following ones are going to be really long and in depth so stay tuned!!