2

I get in a fighting stance. There was at least ten. That's not too bad.
"This ain't Halloween girly," one of them said walking up to me holding a lead pipe.
"Girly. Who you calling girly," I ask in a playful tone.
The Purple Dragon with the lead pipe ran at me getting ready to swing. I managed to move out of the way just in time.
"Missed me," I say. He swung a few more times. "Missed me. Missed me. Missed me."
He ran up once again I move out of the way hitting him in the stomach with one of my escrima sticks. He fell to the ground groaning in pain.
"Who's next," I say looking at the rest of them.
Two of them came at me. One scrawy guy holding a base ball bat. The other one a muscular guy, not Hun. Thank god. The both circled around me trapping me in the middle. I watched them they continue circling around me. They both then ran up to me getting ready to swing and punch. I move out of the way of the punch but got hit with the bat.
I have kneel down for a moment and wiped away the blood coming from my mouth. I looked back at the two of them. I got back up and put the escrima sticks together forming the bo staff.
"You wanna play? Okay let's play," I say running up to them getting ready to swing.
I hit the two of them. Seven more. I ran up to them. Each one trying to push another in front. I saved the guy I was originally chasing for last. I grabbed his collar and made him look at me.
"Hand it over. And your head clashing with the wall will be the least painful way to end your evening."
---------------------------------

Ha! Another cliffhanger. Well kinda. Anyways if you guys like this please comment and vote. But its alright if you don't. I'm not forcing you to do it.
°Peace
°Love
°Bacon
~Got_Ham