3

"Hand it over. And your head clashing with the wall will be the least painful way to end your evening." I say the the person.
"I don't know what you're talking about." He said trying to push me away.
"Lie to me again and I won't play nice anymore." I say in a warning tone.
"Really I don't know what you're talking about." He said.
I slowly let go of his collar and he tried punching me. I moved out of the way in time and pressed a lot of pressure points on his body. I searched his body for what he took from Second Time Around.
"Hey, didn't your mother teach you not to talk to strangers little girp?" Someone said from the entrance of the alleyway, obviously male.
I turn and face the person. A hockey mask was covering his face he wore a red shirt and blue pants. Casey.
"Its not what it looks like. I can tell you that, I was chasing him down because he stole something from Second Time Around." I say.
"Okay. So then I'm gonna teach you a lesson about being on my streets." He said grabbing a hockey stick from his bag.
I took a step back not wanting to fight him.
"Look I don't wanna fight you." I say.
"Well tough luck kid." He said trying to hit me with his hockey stick.
I moved out of the way and only used defense while he was trying to fight me. I wanted to tell him it's me but he will end up telling Kathy.
---------------------------------

Once again a cliff hanger. What will happen next? Will Cassandra (BatWing) tell Casey its her? Stay tuned to find out.