*18*the truth is told

Mark 🎮 : guys we are close right?
Simon 👑 : Yeah of course we are why?
Mark 🎮 : Me and Jack have something to tell you
Joshua 🐱 : What is it?
Sean 🙈 : I kinda prefer saying it face to face
----------------------------------
Mark P.O.V
"Mark I'm not ready " jack states,"We can do this together " I say looking at Jack's eyes through the computer screen "Let's call Simon " he states doing it.It starts to ring until a pixelated Simon pops up "Simon where's the others ?"I ask."Lemme call them " he answers getting up and walking to his door,I hear muffled noises and then hear sounds of people walking up the stairs."Hey Mark Hey Jack " Josh greets and Simon says "JJ's gone to the studio and Vikk is recording ".Sean nods and the call is filled with silence "Sooo. ."Simon starts I look at Sean and he stares at me "well me and Sean wanted to tell you guys something and if you don't accept it's fine " I start "Me and Mark are gay" jack finishes.I stare at Josh and Simon to see the faces drop.Oh god."I CALLED IT"Simon shouts "You do realised me and Simon ship you two so we are happy for you both" Josh states as punches Simon.Simon starts to dance and Jack cracks up which makes me start smiling."I'm so happy right now " Jack smiles "I'm glad Jack your happiness makes other people happy " Simon says.We left the call and stayed on Skype for another hour just talking about the situation."I'm so happy they accepted it " I state,Sean nods and yawns "What time is it there?"I ask.Sean looks down and yawns "2","Go to bed I'll call you tomorrow " I say he nods and blows me a kiss which I return."Night" "night"
---------------------------------------------
A-N Bit of a different chapter but hope you liked it 💖💖💖
Have a great day
PrincessLulu15xx