*31*

Tobi 🐝 : Guys I'm back!! When are you guys coming to get me?
Joshua 🐱 : I'm coming Bro in like an hour
Vik 🎹: I'm excited to see you again Tobi ❤
Tobi 🐝 : Aww me too 😄
Ethan 🌈 : Guys Harry isn't his best right now so Tobi me and the cals can't come
Tobi 🐝 : That's fine Bro.I can feel his pain.
Josh P.O.V *Flashback*
As I waited for him in the alley way,my eyes fell down to my watch and read the time 3:04 AM.He was meant to be here at 2:40 but still hasn't come.What if he doesn't trust me and won't come ? What of he forgot ? What if it's a trap ? I sigh and start to walk away until a voice calls my name.
"Joshua how fun it is to see you" he states,I turn and meet his devilish eyes.I wave and see his two figures walking behind him holding something or someone.
I look closely and see them holding Simon.
"Well I'm here now,give me Simon"I state walking towards him,before I get there he clicks his hands and someone steps in front of him.Blocking me from the twat.
"Woah Joshua calm down,I'll give you him soon" he smirks tightening his grip on Simon.I lock eyes with Simon to see the fear in his blue eyes,tears were now rolling down his cheek making me feel guilty.
"I gave you the fucking money now give me him!"I shout turning my hands into a fist.
"I know you did....But you never told little Minter did you?"he argues calmly,fuck he found out.This is why you never tell your old boyfriend everything because in the future they'll use it against you.He pushes Simon to the ground and forces him to look up at me.
"Tell him! Tell him your feelings Joshua " he smirks as Simon looks at me.
His look said it all.
*Flash back over*
As I look up at my ceiling,I started to cry.No one knows it yet.No ones knows that every night I sneak out to see him and Simon.No one knows that I'm bi.No one knows that I am in love with Simon.