*30*

Harry ⚣ : THEY FOUND SIMON ?!
Ethan 🌈 : Yes.And Tobi you can't forget him.
Harry ⚣ : yeah and him
Vikk 🎹 : What are we doing sitting around talking ? let's go!
Joshua 🐱 : I'm on my way
Harry ⚣ : I'm about to leave.
Harry P.O.V
I put my phone in my pocket and set out to find the boys at the police station.I couldn't get Simon out my mind.I was going to see my boyfriend again and this time I won't let him go.
Josh P.O.V
Harry walked in just before the officer was about to talk,I kept my gaze on Harry still being pissed about what he said about Freya who was next to me.I felt a hand on mine,I looked down and saw that it was Freya's hand,I smiled at it and held it tight.
"What I'm trying to say is that they survived.But I have some bad news."he stated.Our heads shot up as he said that.
"What is it?"Harry questioned
"Simon.We couldn't find him."He replied.'couldn't find him' how could they not find Simon ? Simon was with Tobi on the day it happened.Whoever took him knew that he meant a lot to Harry.I sighed as I looked over to Harry who was crying his eyes out.Everyone was comforting him but when I looked over to JJ who was crying as well.I mean he did loose he longest friend.I went over to JJ and sat down beside him,I wrapped an arm around his shoulder comforting him.
"Hey don't worry they will find Him"I stated as I questioning my own words.How long will they find him ? As I was wondering,Harry shot up from his crying state and raged "HOW LONG WILL IT FUCKING TAKE ?!".

Everything was a blur in that moment as I remembered meeting him.
Him being the one who took Simon.

A/N I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while school has been a pain.
Have a great day
PrincessLulu15