*28*

Harry P.O.V
Everyone came as soon we told them,we were now exploring seeing for clues."GUYS LOOK"Josh shouts and we all sprint to his room.We walk  in and see Tobi's computer lit up.We take closer look and see that his Skype was going off "do we answer it " Simon asks "yeah"Josh states.We answer it and a figure comes up.He was wearing a mask but I couldn't get over the fact that there screaming in the background,two different types of screaming.A female one and a male one."Where is our friend?"Simon states,the masked figure laughs and states "Want him?,one of those girls get to be mine"he replies.All the boys put an arm around their girl and keep them close "Different offer?"Simon asks.The person pauses and stays like that for a moment,"fine you"he states staring at Simon."I'm sure the girls would like a new piece of meat"he smirks,I pull Simon off the chair and sit on it "Listen here you little fuck ,we just want our friend back .The boy you want is gay and is my boyfriend."I state "EVEN BETTER THE BOYS CAN HAVE FUN TO"he shouts throwing his arms in the air."You twat listen just tell we you are so we can talk face to face"I state feeling disgusted to look at him."Fine.Come to *Address*" he states.I nod and end the call,"Lets go"I state getting up.

Simon P.O.V

We were at the address and I felt uneasy,Harry had an arm around me keeping me close to him.Hours of waiting passed by making me feel like we had been baited into a trap."Harry I'm scared"I whisper holding him tight .

"Oh don't be"he smirks.

That's not my Harry.

A/N Sorry I never updated.I've decided to change the dates for updating.

Monday-KSI FF

Tuesday -Youtube Imagines

Wednesday-SDMN Fanfiction

Saturday- Youtube Group chat

Have a great day

PrincessLulu15