*27 *

Tobi P.O.V
I was nearly finished setting up for the party until the door bell rang,it was probably one of the boys.I smile and set down a bowl and walk up to the door.I open it and shout " WELL COME MY GUE-",they grabbed me and pulled me out the door.Leavong everything behind.
*Time skip*
Simon P.O.V
Me and Harry walked into Tobi's  flat but in silence.We had an argument earlier in the day because he disagreed on meeting my parents
*Flashback*
"Oh come one Harry,it'll be okay"I state "Simon how many times do I have to tell you.I'm not going."he argues "Please Harry" I beg,he shakes his head."Simon once I say no I mean it " he states walking close to me.He grabs my wrists and holds them tightly making me wince in pain.We stare into each others eyes,I see that his eyes turned darker creating a feel of aressgion while mine had a hint of fear in them."Harry" I beg,he let's go and leaves the room slamming the door.
*Flashback over*
We walk to his door and find it already open,I head on and open it stating "Tobi you really shouldn't - until I fall silent.I walk in and see there was a mess everywhere."What the hell happened ?"Harry asks looking around.I shut the door and explore more,"Tobi?" I call out.No response.Harry walks up to me and I feel a rush of fear "Si Tobi is no where to be seen"he states softly grabbing my hand and pulling me close to him.I slowly accept it and allow him,"His phone is there" I state pointing to the table.We let go and Harry walks to Tobi's phone and checks it but then gasps.
"Look Simon''

A-N Hope you enjoyed this chapter another part will be out but maybe tomorrow not sureHave a great day Princesslulu15

Have a great day
Princesslulu15