Meet 'n' greet

A/N: Starting off after episode 5.

You and your family were in a private plane since you're filthy rich. You looked outside the window, staring down at the lights of the city where you will stay with your cousin. You weren't amused at all. You had to leave your dear friends back in (your country) and it broke your heart into a million pieces. Socializing isn't something you're 100% great at so you weren't looking forward for your new year in junior high school in Station Square. However, a certain rumor has been going on lately there which caught your attention. Apparently, a big blue hedgehog appeared out of nowhere and outran the S-Team a few nights ago, then a weird mad scientist destroyed a quarter of the city with his weird but strong robot that was then demolished by the blue hedgehog and its friends. You were very curious about the situation and so you were going to investigate!

"Big sister! Big sisteeeerrr!" S/N called. You turned your head towards her with a lazy smile.

"Mmm?" You hummed.

"Do you think we'll meet the blue hedgehog?" She asked you with sparkles in her eyes. You patted her head.

"I'm sure we will. Chris told me that he saved him from drowning inside the adult pool." You answered. Your 6 year old sister gasped and gave you a worried face.

"Is he okay???" She asked. You gave her a reassuring smile.

"I'm sure he is. It's a special hedgehog that probably came from another world?" You suggested and she smiled at you cutely.

"I bet he has special powers! Like uh... Flying or teleportation or um..." She thought.

"Super speed?" You suggested with a smirk.

"Yes! That would be awesome!" She exclaimed with her fists in the air. You giggled at her cuteness.

"The plane will land in 15 minutes, please stand by." the recorded voice said. Your heart raced, you were nervous about your new life in Station Square, about the dangers that could happen. Then again, maybe that hedgehog wan't a threat to you. The police had been keeping an eye on him, even your father.

...

The plane landed, you and your family got your things and went out of the plane. You smelt the fresh air and smiled as you were finally here. You all walked inside the airport through a V.I.P. section so that no one could tackle you down or so. After walking for a while, you arrived outside where a white limousine was waiting for you. You gave a look of disbelief to your mom who smiled and nodded. You all go inside and the driver drove you to Chris's house. Your mom called the house to let them know that you were arriving soon. You and your sister smiled at each other, knowing that you'll live with your favorite cousin. However a thought crossed your mind: How will you father react to the blue hedgehog? Will he try and capture it like everyone else? Will he accidentally hurt it? You decided to ask him.

"Dad?"

"Yes?" He responded.

"If you ever see that mysterious hedgehog, what will you do?" You asked. He gave a long sigh.

"I'm not sure. According to the police, he's a very fast moving fellow making it hard to capture him. Actually, none of them has captured him anyhow. So I don't what I will do." He answered.

"You won't hurt it right?" You asked again in a slightly worried tone.

"No no don't worry I won't." He reassured you. You sighed in relief. Your father won't hurt him.

"So he has super speed?!" S/N asked loudly and suddenly.

"He moves at about 765 miles per hour or Mach 7 which is faster than the speed of sound so yeah he does." Your father answered which made her squeal.