Head forth! To the sunken ship in the southern seas

Ever since Sonic defeated Eggman, everyone had been freaking out as to where he was and when he was going to attack. You weren't entirely worried, you just waited until his next attack. You and the others, except Sonic, were eating lunch until Chuck arrived with passports.

"Ah, so everyone's gathered here. Right now, I have important documents to give you guys. So go through them carefully." He instructed while passing out the documents to the others.

"What's this?" Amy asked. 

"It's your Social Security card and your passport. Tails has 'Special Pilot's License' and a 'Plane Mechanic's License'. And many more..." He explained while Tails looked at the documents in confusion.

"All this just to fly?" Tails asked him, surprised.

"Flying around without a license will be punished by law. Only with that license... He would be permitted to fly around freely in this country." Chuck continued. 

"Chuck-san?" Cream called his name which got his attention. "What is the license that Cheese has?" She asked him.

"Ah, that's a pet certificate to certify Honored Citizen Cream's Proud Ownership of her pet, Cheese." He explained which got Cream mad.

"Eh?! Pet?! That's terrible! Cheese is not a pet! He is an important friend of mine... I'm so angry!" She huffed out and put her hands on her small hips in anger.

"Chao chao!" Cheese said.

"Nah... Don't say that... "

Amy then opened her passport and looked at her picture in pure anger. She started to growl loudly which caught your attention as well as Chris, Tanaka and Cream and Cheese.

"What?! What's this?!"

You looked at her picture and you couldn't help but burst out laughing. It was an angry picture of her about to hammer something, or someone. 

"T-That's the m-most hilarious pi-icture o-of yo-ou!!" You said between laughs.

"Don't they have any cuter photos?!" She asked while twitching in anger.

"Could just as well be a secretly taken photo by a reporter or someone else." Tanaka tried to cheer her up but it didn't change.

"WHY MUST THEY USE SUCH A LOUSY PICTURE?! I WON'T ACCEPT THIS!" She shouted loudly which made you all jump back.

"Hey guys!" Sonic came in as if right on cue. "Sounds like you're having fun!"

"Ah, Sonic, perfect timing." Chuck said and handed Sonic his passport. "Sonic, this is for you." 

"Eh? What's this?" He asked.

"It's called a 'passport'. With this, you can go abroad." Chris explained.

Sonic looked at his passport with a smile. "Ah... Abroad... I've almost covered every inch around here." He then giggled cutely. "Sounds like fun."

After lunch, you all got inside the X Tornado. You were sitting in the rear end with Cream and Cheese since there were only four seats. Sonic as usual sat on the outside and leaned his back on the wing of the plane. Chuck, Tanaka, Ella and S/N stayed home as usual.

'How the hell does he not fall off?' You asked yourself while looking back at his relaxed figure.

You guys flew for a while and your silence was broken by Cream. "Amy-san, where are we going after this?" She asked Amy who was holding a travel book.

"Hmm... How about here?" She suggested while pointing at a the picture of the location. "It's the Grand Blue Sapphire Sea. The jade blue, the white sandy shores. I can see the seaside footpaths..." She then closed the book and sighed in awe. "Ah! How wonderful and romantic..."