The Birth of Super Sonic pt 2

Previously on To Love A Hedgehog...

"Chris... I'm coming Chris..." He said between breaths. 

"No..." You whispered in horror. 

'There has to be something I can do...'

'I can't move...'

'Sonic...'

E-99 began shaking and you can see it change color, a bright orange instead of plain grey. You realize what was going on.

'No..!'

You ran towards Sonic.

"SONIC!!!"
........

Before you could reach him, the robot punched him to the ground, luckily Sonic jumped out of the way but he was counterattacked by series of punches by the giant robot against the ground. Your eyes widened in horror as you watched Sonic being  destroyed in front of you. You flew towards the hands in attempt to hit them away but it failed as you were held down by it's right hand. The left hand held Sonic in the air like a dead rat. Your eyes watered as you saw his bruises and his closed eyes.

"NO!" You shouted. "DON'T DO IT!"

E-99 then let go of the blue hedgehog and kicked him away. He fell in the water with a small splash.
You snapped and yell in horror at the realization of what happened. You used all of your strength to lift up the hand that held you down and escape from it's grip. Tears filled your eyes and tickled down your cheeks behind that powerful helmet of yours. You heard Chris yell as well and you flew to Eggman, breaking the glass that protected him as he controlled the robot. He shrieked at your sudden entrance.

"You..." You started with a whisper. "You... YOU KILLED SONIC!" You shouted at him in anger and sadness as tears continuously flowed from your eyes. "HOW COULD YOU?!"

"With the power of the Chaos emeralds, E-99 is beyond my control!" He explained.

You punched the metal under you to create a minimum of damage. But then your remembered that Chris was behind you.

"Looks like someone made it here before me." A voice said and a figure jumped down in front of you. It was Knuckles.

"Ah... K-Knuckles what hehe a pleasant surprise..!" Eggman nervously greeted him.

"Where's Chris?!" Knuckles asked angrily. You looked behind you to see that Chris wasn't there.

"Chris...?" You whispered.

"I'm taking him with me!" Knuckles continues.

You ignored Eggman and Knuckles and looked out the glass window to see a bat with white boots and a black suit with a heart on the chest as well as white gloves. She appeared to be from Sonic's world as well. You whimpered at the thought of Sonic, at the thought of him being gone forever... You fell on your knees and quietly cried as the negative thoughts crowded your mind.

He was the light to your darkness , he was the sun that shined in the rainy days, he was what made you smile and have a good time... He was everything you ever wanted.

And now you lost him.

"Sonic... No... Why..." You softly mumbled in tears.

Your crying was interrupted as you saw a bright yellow light coming from the ocean in front of E-99. Your eyes widened and you pressed yourself against the glass to get a better look at the light. A figure emerged from the light, you commanded your suit to zoom in on the figure and you couldn't help but gasp loudly upon seeing the one and only Sonic The Hedgehog himself.
He was glowing bright yellow, his quills were facing upwards and his eyes were red. Tears had stopped flowing and you just stood there, staring at Sonic.