The sixth Chaos Emerald!

You were resting on the couch, comfortably laying there while you watched TV. You switched it off eventually 'cause you got tired of it. You looked up at the ceiling at dozed off in dreamland, a place where everything is perfect~ Closing your eyes, your mind went crazy as you thought about Sonic being your boyfriend. Oh how you wished he returned your feelings... Your dreaming was interrupted as you heard your name being called by Amy. 

"Y/N! We're going to Filmdom City!" She cheered. 

"What for?" You asked lazily.

"Well, your uncle wants us there so we should all go!" 

"Hmm~ I'll come." You said as you got up from your very comfortable position on the couch, stretched and followed her to where Tails, Cream, Cheese, Chris, S/N and Tanaka were. 

"Hey Y/N." They all greeted you.

"Heya!" 

As Chris, Chuck, Tanaka and S/N went there with the car, you got into the X Tornado with Tails and the others. You brought your gun with you in case anything happened. Sonic suddenly jumped on the plane and sat. 

"City of movies eh? Sounds like fun." He said with a relaxing grin on his good-looking face. You smiled to yourself. 

After flying for a short while, you guys arrived and parked in a parking lot. You met up with Nelson inside a room where everyone introduced themselves. To everyone's shock, Chris' teacher Mr. Stewart followed you here. You felt as if someone was watching you but shrugged the feeling off as Nelson explained the reason why he had brought you here. He was planning on surprising Lindsey with an anniversary gift on set of the shooting. He then opened a box that held a beautiful jewel... But it wasn't just ANY jewel, it was a Chaos Emerald! Sonic also had his blue Chaos Emerald with him so both emeralds created an electromagnetic reaction that shattered the light bulbs around the room. That was when you closed the box yourself, ending the chaos. 

"What was that just now?" Nelson asked, mumbling. 

"Anyway, go to another room for a change of clothes. There's no more time." Tanaka told him and they, as well as Chris, Ella, Chuck, Stewart and S/N went to another room.

"Sonic, that gemstone IS a Chaos Emerald. What should we do?" Amy asked Sonic. 

"How did a Chaos Emerald end up as a ring, and as a wedding anniversary present?" Sonic asked himself.

"The shop owner must've found it." You deducted.

"Anyway, let's think of what we should do after the surprise party is over." Tails said which we all agreed to. 

The others got into position while You and Sonic stayed behind and watched. "I've got a bad feeling about this..." You said with your arms crossed.

"You too huh?" Sonic said and then Knuckles came in.

"Oi, Sonic, Y/N." He greeted.

"Yo, Knuckles, how are you?" Sonic asked him casually.

"What's the commotion?" Knuckles answered him with a question.

"Long story." You shrugged at him. 

Nelson's plan went well until he tripped and the Chaos Emerald fell out of his pocket. Another electromagnetic reaction occurred with THREE emeralds as Knuckles had one with him too! Everything started to break and fall. A spotlight nearly fell on your sister until you jumped in and saved her. She thanked you and buried her face onto you chest, shielding her face from the strong light that came from the emeralds. 

"Hurry and conceal the emerald!" Sonic ordered and Tanaka picked up the box and concealed the emerald. Everyone recovered from the shock and your aunt and uncle began arguing. However they were interrupted the Egg Fort II smashed itself through the wall and you saw Eggman, Decoe and Bocoe running towards you shouting "Chaos Emerald!" 

As Eggman went after Sonic, Decoe chased Knuckles and Bocoe followed Tails. You watched the two robots fail at catching their enemies. You looked up to see a familiar face followed by an anthropomorphic bat, that must've come from Sonic's world. The bat swooped in and stole the emerald away from Nelson. She showed off which gave Eggman the perfect opportunity to snatch the emerald from her hands. As they both fought, the familiar person that you recognized as Topaz jumped onto Eggman's mobile to help her friend. Eggman then flew forward rapidly and stopped suddenly, making the two girls fly into the air and land on water. You ordered your sister to take cover as you took out your gun and pointed at Eggman.

"Eggman!" You, Knuckles and Sonic said in union. "We're taking back the Chaos Emerald!"  

"Hmm? You fools." You heard Eggman say. "Come! E-74!" Out of nowhere, a giant green and lizard-like robot jumped out and spit fire as it approaches the Thorndykes. You got in front of them, pointing you gun at the robot but Nelson stopped you from doing so by standing in front of you protectively. 

"Halt there! Lay not a finger on my family!" He said.

You aimed your gun at the robot and shot three bullets and it had no effect on the robot. However it stopped walking towards you as Knuckles pulled it's metallic tail but then to be only thrown away. Sonic spin dashed at the robot, making it fall down. He then ran away with it following him. You saw Knuckles run in the same direction and you followed him. Sadly you lost sign off him and got lost until you found Sonic trapped in a corner by the robot right in front of you. An aquarium and the decorated wall blocked his way as well as E-74 himself. You slowly snuck up on the robot's tail and aimed your gun towards a small opening of his interior machinery. Sonic spotted you and his eyes widened.

 "Y/N don't!!" He yelled which caught E-74's attention. The robot wacked it's tail right on your stomach and hit you on the wall with strong force. You fell on you butt and held your stomach in pain. 

"Sonic! Jump to the top!" Knuckles yelled. 

Sonic did as he was told and Knuckles broke the aquarium, the water splashing on E-74 which broke it's firing power. Sonic then spin dashed through it, ending the battle. He quickly carried you bridal style to the others as you clutched you stomach and your eyes were tearing up due to the unbearable pain. Sonic looked at you worriedly as he settled you down next to him once he arrived to the initial room, in the back as everyone celebrated Lindsey and Nelson's anniversary.

"Ow ow ow..." You groaned. Sonic placed his warm and gloved hand on yours for comfort.

"That was a strong hit you got back there." Knuckles recalled.

"Yeah... No k-kidding...!" You said in frustration. 

"What you did was dangerous Y/N! That robot could've stepped on you." Sonic gently scolded you for being reckless.

"Sorry..." You apologized. "But I could've handled it!"

He sighed at your stubbornness but then winked at you. "Maybe next time." He said.

"You'll need a better weapon than that to actually make any damage on Eggman's machines." Knuckles pointed out. 

"The Defense Force is working on it." You said and he shrugged. "Once I can get my hands on those things, I'll be invincible!"

"Don't get ahead of yourself." He said with his arms crossed.

"Who knows?" Sonic spoke with a light tone in his voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is shorter than the others XP And kinda boring