The Birth Of Super Sonic pt1

The next day came; Sonic was still chasing Eggman's Eggfort and Tails along with Cream, Cheese, Amy and Chuck got inside the X Tornado to reach Sonic. You were completely left behind. You were kinda pissed at them but what could you do? It's not like you could just go to GUN's base and steal their robot armor suit to fight with Sonic!

...Well...

That was your plan.

That morning at 4 AM or so, you got into dark clothes and got your scooter to go to the base. Upon arrival, you parked your scooter far away from the base and walked the rest of the way until you fully arrived. You noticed the cameras and did your best to avoid them since they all move in a certain pattern. Once you got into the back of the base, you saw two guards guarding the entrance. Luckily you did bring a few gadgets along with you. You used a small speaker and connected it with your phone, you threw it far away and played a gunshot firing sound. That caught the guard's attention and they ran to the sound, giving you the chance to open the door and enter the base. You snuck in as quietly as possible, avoiding all of the cameras. You looked around and saw dozens of doors that lead to different rooms. You spotted the door in which held the upgraded gadgets. You took out your member card, tapped it on the scanner and the door opened. You gasped in awe upon seeing the beautiful creations. You saw gigantic guns, motorcycles, weird machines and robots, then you land your eyes on a big glassed cupboard that holds different robot armor suites.

 You saw gigantic guns, motorcycles, weird machines and robots, then you land your eyes on a big glassed cupboard that holds different robot armor suites

(A/N: Similar to these ones that came from the anime Bubblegum Crisis)

You put your hands on the glass and looked at the details of the suits. You fell in love with them and you were dying to try them on. Without hesitation, you pulled the lever and the cupboard open. However the alarm went off as soon as you touched one of the suits. You gasped and quickly put on the suit and a light spread around your body as the suit followed your body shape until you felt comfortable. When security arrived, you activated the jet boots and flew past them all in incredible speed. After fighting with a few more guards, you made your way outside and looked at the beautiful sunrise. You yelled in joy as you felt alive and unstoppable. You flew upwards, down, left, right and all around in circles right through the clouds.

"How will I track down Eggman though?" You asked yourself out loud. 

Right then, right in front of your eyes, on the glass that shields them, a screen popped up and showed a radar image with lines and a bright dot moving on it. You assumed that it showed the streets of the city and the dot was Eggman. 

"Wow! This things can obey to orders? AWESOME!" You yelled and follow the coordination of Eggman's location in full speed while screaming in joy, feeling the adrenaline in your body and mind. Your face was protected by your helmet so you didn't have to close your eyes since you didn't have any wind. 

After flying for a while, you approached the scene. The visor of your helmet zoomed in on the fight and you saw Eggman firing a bunch of missiles towards the Beetle machine that Aiden showed you last night. Of course, Eggman fired his beam cannon to end the fight for sure. However when the dust cleared, the machines were still perfectly intact as well as Sonic. You heard a robot cry and you looked at the direction and saw a weird bell with eyes, a four petaled clover on the bottom, rabbit legs, robot arms, wings on the top and a horse shoe attached below the clover. What kind of robot was that? Your suit identified it as E-77, aka Lucky. You saw the Eggfort follow the robot that was still flying in the air, crying for help. The Beatles followed the Eggfort and they started to fly as well! 

'The hell? What CAN'T these things do?!' You asked yourself. You caught a glimpse of Sonic running on the Beatle and jumping from one to the other, moving his way up towards Lucky until he was able to grab and hold it in his arms. You saw the look Lucky had on it's face when Sonic kindly asked it to give him the emerald; it reminded you of yourself. A blush made its way on your cheeks as you thought of the blue hedgehog. 

'Not now Y/N!' 

Lucky then helped Sonic to get back on the ground, at the docks while the Eggfort transformed into a battle robot with arms and legs, E-99 was the name. It was at that moment that you decided to make your entrance. You charged at E-99 full speed with your elbow out in front of you until it made contact with E-99. It fell in the cold water, then stood back up with an angry Eggman shouting at you.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THA- Huh?" He cut himself off upon realizing that it wasn't Sonic that did that but you. "Who're you?"

You smirked behind your helmet and put your hands on your hips while still flying in the air. Sonic looked at you curiously as well.

"My name is H/N (hero name) and I'm here to kick your sorry butt!" You said majestically.

'Good job Y/N, nothing more cliché than this!' You cursed yourself.

Eggman laughed evilly which made you glare at him, irritated by his mocking reaction. You put your arm out in front of you and a gun formed itself around your arm, making it look like your arm transformed into a laser gun. You aimed it at E-99 and you shot your laser that landed right in the middle of the robot. However nothing happened, instead, it's hard just slaps you to the ground, hard. Your armor is pretty thick so you didn't really get hurt, just the impact scared the crap outta you.

'Is this what Sonic has to go through on a daily basis?' You asked yourself while your head is still spinning. Speaking of the devil, he ran to you but didn't recognize you thankfully. 

"Hey, are you okay??" He asked you and you nodded in response, not daring to speak. He gave a smug grin at E-99 and started running around it, spinning everywhere in every way as possible while mocking it. 

Awaiting Command

You heard these words and looked around, wondering if it was from your suit or you had just gone crazy. You decided to try something you had always wanted to try.

"Zoom in on Eggman." You commanded and the screen in front of you zoomed in on Eggman and you could see the six chaos emeralds that he collected and that he was implementing them on the E-99 for power!  You knew Sonic was screwed. At the moment the sixth chaos emerald got installed and the moment Sonic jumped to hit it, it disappeared then reappeared BEHIND him and PUNCHED Sonic so hard that he flew through at least three buildings before he stopped. You watched in horror as he slowly walked back to E-99, limping, hurt, holding his arm and smiling.

"Chris... I'm coming Chris..." He said between breaths. 

"No..." You whispered in horror. 

'There has to be something I can do...'

'I can't move...'

'Sonic...'

E-99 began shaking and you could see it change color: a bright orange instead of plain grey. You realized what was going on.

'No..!'

You ran towards Sonic.

"SONIC!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm leaving it here cuz I'm evil and also fuck this episode, it's late at night, I'm tired, I just wanna publish the freaking chapter XDD