Chapter 9: Coming Home

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home

Cristina's POV:

I finish up the rest of the packing to move back to Seattle. I was exhausted since I've been up and down with the baby but I needed to get everything finished so I could be at the airport tonight. I still can't help but wonder what Owen going to say when he sees her. I know he's going to love her but he's married. I'm not going to lie, I really want him back, but I can't push it either though. I guess if he wants to still be with Amelia, he'll stay with her and there's probably nothing I'll be able to do about it.

I had about an hour left before we had to go to the airport. I was holding my baby in my arms when I realized that I hadn't named her yet. I looked down at her and then I looked up at the Harper Avery Award, and I knew in that moment what her name would be. Harper Meredith Yang-Hunt.

I got to the airport and boarded the plane. It was another long flight, but it was even longer with the baby. Although this time I had first class which was a lot nicer.

I got of the plane. It was 10 at night in Seattle. I was heading over to Meredith's house. I didn't tell her that I was coming though so she's probably going to hate me. Then again she's probably going to be too surprised anyways when she sees the baby.

Meredith's POV:

I hear the doorbell ring. Who was here this late at night? I had just finally got my kids bed and I didn't want them to wake up. It's always a hastle.

I open the door...