Softer

Danny

Danny woke up with a groan in his hotel room, sitting up slow and laying a hand on his stomach. Dear god, it hurt. His own fault, of course. Danny had spent half the night ordering every dessert off the room service menu because the stress of touring was getting to him.

Dylan looked over from his phone, sitting on the other bed in the room. "You okay?"

Shit, can't let him find out. Play it cool, Danny, play it cool.

"Yeah, fine!" Danny answered a bit too cheerily, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. He was just in his boxers. Danny glanced down for half a second, then bit back a groan. His stomach had lost all definition, and was spilling over his waistband slightly.

Danny got up, hastily grabbing a shirt and jeans before heading to the bathroom wordlessly, hoping Dylan hadn't noticed that he had packed on a few pounds.

----------

Dylan

Dylan noticed, alright.

Danny had always been fit and trim, from the moment Dylan met him. Six pack abs, and not a ounce of fat on him anywhere.

Dylan watched Danny walked to the bathroom, his eyes widening when Danny turned sideways to open the door, giving Dylan a clear view of his pudge.

Danny gained weight? Impossible. Danny ate like a health food junkie, and he hit the gym nearly every day. Something was definitely off. Dylan thought.

Dylan suddenly snickered, realizing what this meant for him. He'd had a crush on the lead singer since he joined the band, but Dylan had always been slightly disappointed by the man's body type. Dylan had always liked his lovers to be on the... softer side. Now, Danny was beginning to look like what Dylan wanted.

Still though, Danny was Dylan's friend. He knew he should bring this up, see if something was wrong. Weight gain could mean that Danny was having a hard time, and Dylan wanted to help if Danny wasn't doing well.

-----------

Danny

Danny finally got dressed, stepping out of the bathroom. He slipped his thumb between the waistband of his jeans and his skin, trying to give himself some space. This pair had always been a little tight, but now they were straight up uncomfortable.

Dylan raised an eyebrow at Danny. "Those getting tight?" He asked.

Danny froze. "Uhh.... no?" Shit. The last thing he needed was Dylan on his case.

Dylan sighed, putting down his phone. "You, uh, doing okay?" He asked, looking worried.

Danny bit his lip. "Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?!" He said a little frantically.

The Mexican stood up, walking over to Danny. "I noticed that you, uh, put on some weight." He said, gesturing to Danny's stomach. "You sure you're okay?"

Danny faked a laugh, trying to look like he didn't care. "Of course! I just, uh... have been slacking off on my diet?" He said uncertainly.

Dylan narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "Okay then... just tell me if there is something, okay?"

"I'm fine, really." Danny said, not able to meet Dylan's eyes.

"Alright." Dylan said, letting the issue drop. He walked over to the dresser, putting on a button up shirt that looked ridiculous with his fuzzy pajama pants. "You hungry?" He asked, changing the topic. "The breakfast bar should be open."

Danny shook his head. "I don't feel like going down right now, I'll just get room service. You go ahead though, okay?"

Dylan looked a little disappointed, but shrugged. "Okay. I'll see you later?"

Danny nodded, trying to hasten Dylan's departure. As soon as Dylan was out the door, Danny started flipping through his room service menu. He was all nervous from Dylan confronting him, anxious about possibly being caught. He knew he was being stupid, but Danny needed something to calm him down.

Danny dialed the number for room service.

"Hello? I'll have 4 of the flap jack stacks. They can feed two people each? Then 3."

--------

Danny

Danny groaned, holding a hand to his abused stomach. He'd already gotten rid of the evidence by setting two of the trays at other people's doors, leaving just one at his own. Now all he had to deal with was the stomachache from stuffing his face.

Dylan suddenly barged in, walking to the dresser and pulling out a pair of jeans. After he put them on, he turned to Danny, instantly spotting the pain in his face.

"Dude, what happened? Are you hurt?" Dylan asked worriedly, walking over to Danny and keying a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine...." Danny panted a little, the pain making it harder to breathe.

Dylan scowled. "I know you're not, I can see it in your face. Tell me what's wrong, now."

Danny flinched away from Dylan. "Uh... stomachache?" He said, telling half the truth.

Dylan sighed, then reached down and moved Danny's hand away from his abdomen. "I can help with that." He said, laying one of his hands on Danny's stomach and beginning to rub gently.

Danny nearly moaned from the relief. It was weird, sure, but right now Danny couldn't care less as long as Dylan didn't stop.

Dylan frowned, moving his other hand to Danny's stomach and pressing gently. "Geez, Danny, how much did you eat? You're full as a tick, I can feel it."

Shit. Danny had been caught.

Danny squirmed a little, trying to get away from Dylan, but ended up letting put a sharp moan of pain when the movement caused his stomach to cramp.

Dylan pushed Danny back against the bed, looking a little pissed and a lot worried. "Stay still, I don't want you getting sick. Now, why did you eat so much?"

Danny whined, but didn't try to escape. "I.... I...." He stuttered, not knowing what to say,

"Danny, tell me. Now." Dylan said sternly.

Danny sighed heavily.

"I... I have a problem."