Plan

Danny

"I'll try to help you, okay? I hate seeing you getting hurt like this."

Danny mumbled a "thank you" to Dylan. They'd been talking for the past 15 minutes about Danny's eating problem, about how he only did it when he was stressed, and that he didn't want anyone else to know. Dylan had listened patiently, even agreeing when Danny told him to keep his disorder a secret.

Danny curled up a bit on his bed, his stomach still hurting badly. Dylan looked over sympathetically, then stood up and walked over, sitting next to Danny and facing him.

"Just relax, okay?" Dylan said softly, placing a hand on Danny's stomach. Danny was in so much pain that he didn't even protest when Dylan gently made him roll onto his back before beginning to massage his stomach.

Dylan kept rubbing, smirking a bit as Danny melted in his hands like putty. "What, you've never had your stomach rubbed before?" He snickered, clearly joking.

"N-no... at least, not after I overate...." Danny said meekly, feeling awkward.

Dylan sighed. "I know this is weird, but we don't have a heating pad or anything. This is the next best thing." He said apologetically.

Danny stretched out contently, yawning. "How'd you learn to do this, anyways?"

Dylan just grinned. "You have your secrets, I have mine."

----------

Dylan

If he was being completely honest with himself, Dylan didn't start rubbing Danny's stomach just to help him. Dylan wanted to feel Danny up, get a chance to feel how much he'd really gained.

Then Dylan got a feel of Danny's stomach. Underneath a thin layer of softness, Danny's stomach was almost rock hard. Dylan instantly knew that Danny had, for whatever reason, gorged himself past the point of pain, and the day had barely even begun.

That worried Dylan. A lot.

With a little pushing, Dylan had managed to get the truth out of Danny: he was a binge eater, and since being on tour, he banged at nearly every chance he got.

Now, Dylan was helping Danny with his stomachache, watching him slowly fall asleep from relaxing so much. God damn, he was cute.

Dylan put a bit more force into massaging Danny's stomach, trying to get him to fall asleep completely. They didn't have anything to do today, anyway, so Danny could just sleep off the pain.

The extra power did the trick. Danny soon fell asleep, snoring slightly. Dylan smiled, finally stopping and returning to his own bed.

What should he do about Danny?

Danny was Dylan's friend, first and foremost. He was hurting himself, and needed help to stop. That's what Dylan should do: help.

And yet....

Danny was cute with some pudge on him. And he honestly looked a little healthier, like he was being well fed instead of controlling his diet to the extreme for the sake of abs. Dylan liked Danny like this.

Maybe a compromise? Letting Danny binge a little, but making sure he didn't eat enough to hurt himself?

No, that wouldn't work. Danny would catch on fast, and get pissed at Dylan. No dice.

Dylan huffed.. He was going to help Danny, no buts. Dylan's feelings about it didn't matter.