Monster

Dylan

At 5 am, Dylan woke to the sound of retching.

His eyes snapped open and he practically fell out of his bunk, managing to land somewhat decently on his feet. Dylan almost ran to the bathroom, finding the door open, and peeked in.

Danny was crouched over the toilet, toothbrush down his throat.

Dylan fought his urge to gasp in horror and instead ran over, grabbing Danny's hand and jerking the toothbrush out of his mouth, then dragging him backwards. "Danny, what the fuck!?" Dylan whisper-shouted.

Danny started struggling, clearly freaked out. Dylan clamped a hand over Danny's mouth before he could start making any noise and wake up the others.

"Look, you can't be making yourself throw up, it'll hurt your stomach and throat. You need to keep down what you eat, even after you binge." Dylan lectured harshly, practically snarling the words.

'So you can gain weight.' A dark voice sounded in Dylan's head. He bit his lip hard, trying to ignore the thought.

Danny whimpered in Dylan's grasp, unaware of Dylan's perverted thoughts. Dylan picked up Danny, carrying him to the sink before setting him down on his feet, still keeping his hands on Danny's sides to help support him, just in case.

"Rinse out your mouth." Dylan said, trying to keep his voice stable, despite the fact that he felt like kicking his own ass for the earlier thought.

Danny did as he was told, rinsing and spitting out a few times before leaning against Dylan, staying quiet. He shook slightly, and kept his gaze fixed downwards, obviously feeling guilty. Dylan scooped Danny up again, carrying him to the Mexican's own bunk before setting him in. Danny looked at Dylan in confusion.

"I'm not letting you hurt yourself, so you're going to sleep with me. Just for tonight." Dylan said sharply, ignoring the obvious innuendo. "I'm going to clean up the bathroom, you stay here."

Dylan walked back to the bathroom, first picking up the toothbrush and promptly throwing it away. The bristles were coated in vomit, after all, so Danny certainly wasn't using it to brush his teeth. Then Dylan checked the toilet.

Only a small amount of puke. He'd caught Danny early.

Good, he'll definitely fatten up from his last binge. Dylan dug his nails into his palms until they threatened to break through the skin, fighting against how much that particular turned him on.

Dylan shook his head, then flushed the toilet. Danny was his friend. He was wrong for feeling like this.

He walked back to his bunk then crawled in, turning so that he was facing away from Danny, then shut his eyes and forced himself to doze off, trying not to think too much about the person laying silently next to him.

-----------

Dylan

Dylan woke up to find himself cuddled against something soft. Groggily, he snuggled closer, hugging the warm object tightly.

Wait a second. Didn't Danny sleep in the same bed as him last night?

Dylan opened his eyes to find himself curled up against Danny. He quickly untangled himself, thanking God that Danny was still asleep.

Then Dylan noticed the snickering behind him.

He turned his head to discover the culprit: Jordon. The shorter man had his phone out, and obvious sign that he'd taken pictures.

"Dude! What the fuck!?"

Jordon kept snickering. "You're gayer than shit, man. You finally stopped pretending that you're straight and fucked Danny?"

Dylan blushed. "No! Fuck off!"

"Aww, come on, tell me the truth. You just couldn't hold back anymore when you noticed Danny gained weight, right?"

"No! Shut the fuck up!"

Jordon smirked. "You're such a chubby chaser, Jesus. Just don't ruin our little Danny for your fetish, okay?"

Dylan swore and threatened to kill Jordon, finally making him leave, which left Dylan alone to think.

Yeah, he was a chubby chaser, sure. But that didn't mean he was bad, right? It wasn't his fault he was like this, and he wasn't hurting anyone because of what he was.

Except he'd enjoyed Danny's suffering. He'd liked the fact that Danny was binging, almost wanted to encourage it, just so that he could get his rocks off.

Who the fuck likes watching their friends suffer!?

A monster. That's who.

Dylan is a monster.

Danny woke up before Dylan could think too much about that realization, yawning and stretching tiredly.

Dylan faked a smile for Danny. "How you feeling?"

"Better." Danny said quietly, still not meeting Dylan's eyes.

Dylan sighed, crawling out of his bunk. "I'm sorry about last night, I just don't want you to get hurt."

Danny shook his head. "No, I'm glad you stopped me, really. Thanks..." He mumbled.

Dylan grinned, only half faking it now.

"You hungry? We should get some breakfast into you."