~Chapter 12~ Secret Revealed

Ara P.O.V

"Bye I really have to go~" I waved at BTS and walked off and teleported right in front of Sehun.

"Sehun." I said.

His eyes were really round like D.O 0_0 

"When did you come here?" He asked in shock.

"Just one second ago." I replied.

"Just wondering how many powers do you have? I sort of figured out who you could be." He said.

"Oh.. So you figured it out. Yeah you are right. I am the Princess." I replied.

"Wait WHAT?!" He yelled.

"Huh? Didn't you say that you figured out who I was?" I asked to make sure that I heard it correctly.

"I THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE A LEGENDARY WOLF. I AM SO SORRY. DEAR PRINCESS." He said and bowed down.

"Omigosh." I covered my face due to embarrassment. 

Sehun P.O.V

I can't believe it... She's the princess. I have to tell it to the others.

"Omigosh. Ara's the princess!!" Luhan yelled.

"Did you read my mind?" I asked.

"What?!" Other members yelled.

"Is that the reason why you were so nice to her?" I asked to Kris and Chen.

They didn't answer because they were still in a huge shock that we figured it out I guess. Well it was sort of Ara's mistake because she misunderstood me. I thought that she was  a Legendary wolf not the actual PRINCESS!! How can anyone expect that?

"How... How did you know?" Chen asked.

I didn't want people knowing that Ara accidentally told me so I just shrugged.

"I don't believe it. Ara could have lied. Who believes that? She doesn't even look like the princess. Everyone knows how she looks like." Suho yelled.

"She is wearing a wig." Chorong argued. 

"Yeah. If you don't know then shut up and stay still." Namjoo yelled back.

"Let me go check it." Suho stomped off.

"Stop. You are causing too much trouble!" Mark yelled.

"Wait. That means you are the prince." I pointed at Mark.

I accidentally pointed at him so I covered my fingers and kept on apologizing.

Ara P.O.V

"I don't believe you ARA!" Suho yelled.

"What is wrong with you?" I tilted my head.

He grabbed my wig and pulled it off, and also my glasses.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!" I yelled.

He looked at me in shock.

(<3 Son Naeun)

(<3 Son Naeun)

"OMIGOSH! Isn't she the princess?"

"Yea it is!" 

"She's so pretty."

"You.. You are the princess..." Suho whispered.