~Chapter 34~ Support

Ara P.O.V

"Sorry..." I muttered.

"And she came to kill you guys. She is a spy." Minhyuk smirked.

"What?! I didn't!" I exclaimed.

"I will believe you, if you have proof." Eunwoo said to Minhyuk.

"Proof, huh?" Minhyuk smirked.

I don't really think he will expose everything about the power. If he does, he is in great trouble. The rule from our world is different. In No.621, it says, 'You are not aloud to tell any human, your power unless it's necessary.'

"We have power." Minhyuk said.

"What power?" Chorong questioned.

"Magic." Minhyuk smirked and looked at me.

"In No.621, it says, 'You are not aloud to tell any human, your power unless it's necessary.'" I said.

His eyes widened. I guess he forgot about the rule, didn't he? 

"Tell us. What power are you guys talking about?!" Moonbin exclaimed.

I started explaining everything. I knew that this was going to happen. Chorong and Eunji got their memories back. All the BTS members did too, but the only problem was, Astro.

"We need to find the other Apink members!" Chorong exclaimed.

"I have a plan. Chorong, Eunji, V, and Suga will be looking for Apink. Me, Jungkook, Sehun, Jimin and J-hope will be finding EXO-K. Rap monster, and Jin will be finding Chen, and Xiumin. If you guys can, please look for my brother too." I explained.

"Okay. Don't worry." Eunji reassured me.

"Also, I will message you guys the places the people are, and basically this is like a spy mission so we can't let other people know. Especially, Apink and EXO." I explained.

Eunwoo P.O.V

"I noticed something Eunwoo." Jinjin said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You seem to like the present Ara more than the past Ara, don't you?" He asked.

I thought. Maybe I do. The old Ara was cold and rude, but the present Ara we are facing is funny and nice.

"If you need anyone to rely on, just come to me." Jinjin smiled.

I looked at him and gave him a smile.

"We have been friends since we were 5! Come on. Don't worry." Jinjin laughed.

"Okay. Thanks." I gave him a nod.

I was going to go inside my room, but I heard something that I shouldn't have.

"I think I like Ara." Moonbin said.

"What?! I thought.." MJ trailed off.

"I don't know. I use to hate Ara, but the Ara right now, is different." Moonbin replied.

"But you do realize that Eunwoo likes her too, right?" MJ questioned.

"I know... So I am wondering what I should do. Let go of her to keep my friendship, or to hold on to her." Moonbin answered.

"Just hold onto the friendship." MJ said.

"Huh?" Moonbin asked.

"I don't think present Ara is the correct love for both of you guys. She isn't a human, and plus. I don't think she likes any of you guys. Not trying to be mean." MJ shrugged.

Moonbin just nodded. I should give up.

Note:

Hi! Updated a new chapter <3 ~Laurenk0409