Special Chapter (3) Jeon Jungkook

Hi Guys~~ I am back with another chapter! I just wanted to apologize because I didn't update for a really long time. I was sick for a while, but now I am back!!! The special chapters are most likely really short, but soon it's the epilogue!!!

~Laurenk0409

 Jungkook P.O.V

I was never in the center of attention. No one loved me and no one cared about me. I also didn't care about anyone, except my hyungs, but one incident changed me. There was this one girl... Who came into my heart.

"Are you serious?" Taehyung exclaimed.

"What's wrong with you... I think she's cute." I blushed.

"Woah... What's going on with you?!" Jin looked at me weirdly.

"Are you going to betray me?" Jimin held his chest.

"Ew..." I glared at him.

"My son already has a girl now." Jimin overexaggerated. 

"What do you like about her?" J-hope asked all of a sudden.

"I think she's nice and pretty... It's really cool. She understands me when no one does." I started explaining.

<<skip>>

*Hallway*

"Jungkook!" I heard a voice.

I looked towards her, and I smiled. It was Ara.

"Hi." I waved at her.

"Jungkook!! Last time you promised me!!" She exclaimed.

"I promised you?" I questioned her.

"Remember!!! You were going to let me hear your new song!" She smiled brightly.

"Oh yeah!" I clapped my hands together.

"This song is called, 'I need you'." I started explaining.

"The title sounds great." She nodded listening to my explanation.

"Well, it's about a boy missing this one girl. The song story is explained by its title." I finished my explanation.

"It sounds like a drama." She giggled.

"Can I hear it?" She continued on.

"Yeah sure." I took out my phone and I found the recording I recorded.

She started listening to the song and she started to dance along to the song.

"The song is really good! Can I give you my personal idea?" She asked.

I nodded.

"I think someone else could do the rap. I think that you are good at rapping, but for this song, I think we need a low voice. How about Namjoon?" She suggested.

"That's actually a great idea." I nodded.

Then we started discussing about the song.

And this is how our love started to grow...

4) Special Chapter(4): Oh Sehun's Story

5) Special Chapter(5): Park Chanyeol's Story

6) Epilogue / Q&A (Leave questions here!!!)