~Chapter 13~ BTS

Jungkook P.O.V

"Hey why are you so nice to that Ara?" Suga asked.

"She's so pretty." I replied.

"Is that the only reason?" V rolled his eyes.

"Do you need a reason to like someone?" I asked.

"Dude. He's crazy. She's really good at fighting, you like those type of girls." V says and walks away.

"But it's still cool." I said thinking about how she flipped me over.

"Well I have to agree, Ara is really pretty." Jin comes in.

"True. I mean that's why she's popular." Rap monster says it as if it's obvious.

"And she's nice you know." J-hope said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

J-hope P.O.V

"How do you know?" Jungkook asks, and I just shrug and walk into my room.

I recently figured out that Ara is the girl who saved me when I was 12. I can't believe that it was her. She was my first love.

*Flashback*

"Stop!" My mother yelled.

Currently my dad was beating up my mother. He alway drinks alcohol and hits my mother and sometimes he hits me.

"DAD! STOP!" I kept trying to hold his arms.

"UGH" My dad started cursing.

"Please can anyone help?" I yelled.

"Stop that old man." A girl yelled.

"Who are you kid? Don't get into other people's family business." My dad glared.

"Well please don't make a huge commotion here. I am the princess of this land. Did you know?" She asked.

My dad starts freaking out.

"Uh uh.. I mean.. Haha." My dad starts stuttering. 

"So get out now before I call the guards." She states coldly.

My dad runs off and she smiles. She comes near us and helps my mom stand up. 

"Thank you." My mom kept on thanking the girl.

"My name is Ara. And if he bothers you, don't worry and just call me." She smiles and leaves.

She's the only one with the name Ara in this land. I hope I could see you again.

*End of Flashback*