~Chapter 14~ The King

Ara P.O.V

"Good Morning." I waved to Apink as I went into the classroom.

"Hi~~" Chorong waved back.

"ARA!!" EXO called out.

"What happened? All of a sudden they are being nice to you." Eunji whispered.

"I don't know." I replied.

"So straight to the point." Sehun walks up to me.

"What?" I titled my head.

"Apparently we figured out about your secret." Suho smiles.

My eyes widened. They figured out who I am? That I am the princess. Oh no. This is bad. If they know then the other bad wolves will figure out about it soon. Then do you know what will happen? War....

IAJD:LOAMC:VJSX:LDK (This is the thunder but I don't know how to express it)

"AHH!!!" People started screaming.

And the next thing I know is that I am in my palace. My dad or should I say 'the KING' is in front of us. I see that Got7, Apink, and EXO are also here.

"Dad. Why did you bring us here?" I asked.

"The other side are preparing to fight us for you." He answered.

"What do you mean?" Mark asked for me.

"They are trying to get Ara. You guys need to prepare to fight. They will be attacking soon, you guys need to guard this land and the whole world. It depends on you guys. The strongest wolves." He replied.

"We... We?" Hayoung questioned.

"Yes..." He said.

"Wait. You aren't joking right?" Luhan asked.

"Yes.." My dad repeated.

"We should start training." Kris said, full of confidence.

"Okay. We should train with our own powers. Ara and Mark should help all of us. Since we know that Apink and Got7 could only use telepathy, you guys will train with magical shields, bows and swords." Chen explained.

All of us just nodded our heads. 

Note:

Hello everyone <3 I came back from my trip so I will be updating a lot of chapters today and tomorrow again, and after that I will go back to my posting schedule. Sorry for the short chapters and from now on there will be a lot of plot twist. 

-Laurenk0409