Jumin Han X Reader ( sweetness )

Jumin X Reader

It was your second week in the RFA group and let say that you were a bit comfortable at the settings now. You've been working in stand of Rika in the past few meetings and I must say you were doing great. Something you were really grateful is everyone was very glad and nice to help you with it. The gang was really nice and super loving even 707 dunk memes was hard to ignore.

But someone has paying too much attention on you; someone you must say is a very sadistic and sexy looking cat lover guy. Jumin has been very responsive with your questions and needs, even when he was not online he will leave you tons of messages answering your previous questions and such. Something you've notice he rarely do with the other RFA members.

Either way you've disregard this actions and continue to chat along and be friends with everyone, unknown to you Jumin has already set his attention to you and you alone. He was watching every moves and he was particularly stalking you in so many ways. He was scanning through the software information about you, he also knows about your family and where you live what you do in living and many more. Something he asked Luciel to get for him it was very interesting in his side that you were able to get into RFA. And this mere interest turns into something more.

Your phone rings signaling you have a new message picking it up you saw the name, you smiled and typed fast for a response. As days pass by you've realized that he was being extra nice and extra neat at you many of the RFA members also noticed the sudden changes of his approach towards you. You've shrugged the idea off since you are sure he will not see you that way, and you are actually forcing yourself to accept that he will never like you.

Jaehee: " I am serious I think he was being extra nice to you" as she sent you the chat

y/n: " that's ridiculous, he will never someone like me Jaehee" you flickered on your phone as you were writing all info needed to the party

Jaehee: " also he seems very happy whenever you replied to his chat first thing in the morning" she responded

y/n: " your just imagining things he was always like that" you smiled as you replied back to her

Jaehee: fine okay then talk to you again later ill need to fix some work, bye"

You smiled and flop your phone down and continued doing works, suddenly your ringtone signaled you that someone is actually calling. Picking it up you check on the name and it shows the name of the person you wish not to talk to now.

Jumin: " hello? Said the person from the other line

y/n: " hi" you replied

Jumin: " nothing much just checking your out, I was on my way to my meeting so I decided to call you for a bit" he responded, hearing some paper shuffling from the other line you know he was busy

y/n: " that's cute, but I am fine you need to take care of your work neh?" you respond

Jumin: " yep and sure, also I'll be sending flowers in your apartment, your fave flower" he smiled as he said that

Yn: you blushed at this, " you don't need too" as you try not to blush and stutter

Jumin: "anyway I'll talk to you later, okay? Take care" love lots" and he hangs up

After few seconds, since he hangs up you've come to realized that he said "Love lots", you blushed hard as you cover your face with your hand. Grinning ear to ear you know he was sweeter than the other but you are surprised he will make his moves this early.

In jumins side, he was holding his phone in his right hand as his left hand covers his blushing face, those words comes into a slipped and he was not getting over it yet. He said Love lots to you which is really not him in all ways. But he was happy that he was able to say such words at you.

END

oi