Zen X Reader Wdding Night ( Lemon)

updating this book :D <3

It was your honey moon night and you were pretty nervous. You don't want to disappoint Zen and you are pretty not yet " not maybe" not yet ready for it. You stroll down the mirror to check how you look, you are now wearing black lace lingerie for your new husband. You breathe and closed yours eye trying not to think about what is to happen. You loved the guy it's just you are not yet ready or maybe you are but you are scared about it. Your thought were cut when you felt warm arms around you waist turning around you saw your half naked husband, you blush and looked away.

Zen: what are you thinking y/n?" he asked you

y/n: nothing, how about you?" you try not to sound nervous

Zen: well nothing I am pretty tired do you want to sleep?" he asked you

y/n: I um.. I ummm Zen?"; you asked your husband which smiled at you whole heartedly

Zen: Look y/n I know you are tired and I am not going to force you if you don't want to do it right now" he kissed your head, which makes you comfortable but in the back of your mind you wanted to please you husband, without thinking you had kissed his lips roughly, he respond in no time and the kiss becomes a hot make out session, you felt his arms moving around from your back to your legs, he slowly and teasingly slides his soft hands on your legs which makes you moan.

Upon doing you so broke the kiss and cover your mouth with your hand, he is shocked and you were blushing mess

Zen: ummm? y/.n?" he asked you shyly

y/n: yes?" you answered

Zen: I never did asked you but? Are you virgin?" he asked blushing and you blush more

y/n: you closed your eyes and nodded " yes" you hugged him " make me yours Zen" as you nip his neck, he moans low and decided to carry you on the bed. He had removed your top gown and now you were bare in front of him with only the black lingerie set you were wearing. He moved his head closer to your neck as he kiss and suck your skin, you felt something that you never felt before. Your whole body is hot as you know what is happening you turned to see the tent in his shorts and that made you blush.

Zen: are you okay?" he asked you and you smiled blushing

y/n: it's big I can see"; you smiled trying not to sound as pervert as it can be, he smirk at this and trail kisses on your neck down to your breast, when he reached your breast he had pulled the ribbon on your to chest. He saw your breast and starts massaging, his hand felt really hot and comfortable in your skin, all you can do is enjoy the moment, one of his hands were in your other breast while the other one is sucking the other breast.

He stopped when he was satisfied, your face now red thanks for the dim light in the room, you felt him pulled your panties off and there he touch your entrance. You blushed at this, the embarrassment eats you and you decided to put a pillow on your head hiding your face from his sight. He didn't mind he continue to rub your entrance slowly teasing you. You bit the edge of the pillow trying not to moan at what he was doing, you were shocked when you felt something soft in your entrance, you push through the pillow only to see your husbands tongue in your entrance. You push back and moan at what he was doing, you can tell he was well experience in this, he push one finger in you as you slowly pump in and out. You moan louder as you arched your back as he do you slow. After a while you've felt a very unfamiliar knot in your stomach, with few final truss of his fingers you felt your self-reaching your limit. He pulled out his finger only to licked and sucked on them without saying a word, he spread your legs more for his length

y/n: zen?" you called him, he looks at you with visible lust in his eyes

Zen: don't worry I'll be gentle" he kissed your leg, nodding you let him do what he want, you felt something soft in your entrance until the head force its way inside you. Panting hard you saw him looking at you waiting for a signal that he can move more.

y/n: is it in?" you asked blushing, he shook his head

Zen: only the head" he responded " are you okay?" he asked concerned

y/n: I am okay please put it in" as you try not to sound nervous, he nodded slowly pushing his whole length inside you, you can feel your walls spreading and there is a pain you felt in your lower region, the pain was bearable though after that you can feel the base of his cock inside you and his balls practically touching your ass.

y/n: zen? Is it all it?" you asked your husband

Zen: moans and he nodded " yeah"

Yn/: zen move" you asked him pleading

Zen: alright" as he slowly move his hips inside you, you grip on the sheet as he slowly move his hips in and out from you. Your breathing becomes heavy as you eyed your husband moving his hips slowly. He kissed you and you kissed back it was a bliss but then you felt the need to go more.

y/n: zen faster" you practically beg you, he smirk at this but decided to obey he took the pace of moving in and out inside you as he slam harden hitting deeper inside you. You moan with every thrust he makes, he groans in the same was showing he was in amazing pleasure.

Zen: Tight" as he ram inside you, you closed your eyes as you buckled your hips more to him, you felt amazing you felt pleasure and there you know it was a bliss for both of you. He was practically ramming deeper inside you now he had hit your special spot at it makes you scream and moan his name.

Y/n: Zen I am close Ahjjhj" you moan

Zen: Me too" As he go deeper inside you

y/n: Inside please" as you beg for him

Zen: okay" as he push his whole length inside you, releasing his warm seed inside you. You shivered in delight as you felt his seeds flow inside you. He was panting hard as he support himself from above you, kissing your head you closed your eyes and felt him pulling out from you. His cum was warm and plenty he had pulled the covers over you both as he hugged your tight.

Zen: I love you so much" he kissed your head

y/n: I love you too"

and both of you fell asleep

END