Baby Pictures ( Saeran X Reader X Seayoung)

You were skipping down the huge mansion of the twin brothers, this morning they asked you to go and have some game play fight with them knowing that the two guys will not let you go without some game you shrug it off and went anyway. The three of you normally plays together playing after games after games it was a routine you three learned to adopt.

Even you've spent most of you time in the twins mansion you still find yourself being lost in the big house, just like now you roam and roam until you felt crying since you can't find the gaming room. You passed different doors with different designs, the house was amazingly done and it was like a piece of art when you got to have time to check it out.

You sigh for the last time today, you also forgot your phone wow way to go stupid it was like you know where to go and so you decided to leave your phone behind. Right now you regret everything you decided this morning if only you were bringing your phone then everything must have been good, or perhaps if you let 707 pick you up then you might not be in this puzzle maze like house.

You sigh almost giving up, you wanted to start playing and you wanted to see the twin already but then getting lost has really big consequences. You mentally slapped yourself walking in the huge halls you noticed a door that is somehow like the gaming room door. You smiled thinking that your misfortune is finally done, walking inside the room your face fell with disappointments it wasn't the gaming room. It was like a big library with so many books and stuff. You wondered in the big room until you saw something you will never forget, it was a shelve of books with the title ( BABY PICTURES), you grin hoping in the shelves picking up some random books and flipping each pages, you squeal seeing such cute baby pictures of your friends.

Giggling with such cute face you flip each pages checking out their cute faces, you blush at the pictures of the twins they look so alike and they look so freaking adorable. You then saw pictures of them in short and with books posing for a peace sign your heart melt at the closeness of the two you smiled flipping it again.

Flipping again you saw Seayoung in a sailor uniform you aww at it since he look super cute in that clothe and check out the beautiful face, you suddenly wanted them back when they were younger

Flipping again you saw Seayoung in a sailor uniform you aww at it since he look super cute in that clothe and check out the beautiful face, you suddenly wanted them back when they were younger. Then you saw pictures of the twins reading a book while searan is sleeping. These pictures are the world to them and you are very lucky to have seen those amazing treasures/

 These pictures are the world to them and you are very lucky to have seen those amazing treasures/