Zen X Reader (First Baby boy)

Firs Baby boy ( Zen X Reader)

It was Monday and you need to get some checking to do on the office,  you slowly open your eyes to see two cute white haired boys on your bed. One is your husband ( Zen ) and the the other one is your bundle of joy who resemble exactly like your husband. He was already 5 years old and you love him as much as you loved your husband. You swipe few strands of hair from your husbands face,  you loved the guy so much and giving you such an amazing baby boy is a bonus you never actually cannot believe.

Zen slowly opens his eyes to see you looking at him he slowly smiled as he reached for your hand, gently avoiding the sleeping kid in between you two. You love how he shows him love and adoration and maybe you grew to like and be spoiled by him along the process.

Zen: " morning beautiful" he softly commented you, you smiled and nodded as you heard him spoke those words

y/n:" morning handsome" you peck his hand and continue to looked at him

Zen: " you have work?" he smiled, wanting to stay in bed for the whole day 

y/n: " yeah, I have things to finish in the office so can u take are of Jun" you smiled, hoping to make this short farewell easy

Zen: " sure it was my off anyway" he slowly sit up, avoiding to wake up the small kid who still is sleeping soundly 

y/n: " I' ll be back by 8 pm so yeah, i'll try to be early as possible " you smiled as you kiss his lips, savoring the morning bliss

Zen: " I think I can handle him, take your time" as he slowly stood up to prepare some breakfast. he took one final glance at you before turning around to go to your kitche.

Moments later,  you felt a shuffling beside you upon checking you saw the same red orbs looking at you with a very sleepy eyes, your son is awake and he was happy to see you, the same joyous sound made way to you ears as you heard him called you out.

Jun: " morning Momma" he smiled as he sit up and peck your nose, you giggled as you peck him head

You gently grabbed your son, landing few kisses here and there as you carried him down stair to meet your husband in the kitchen. Setting him on the chair he watches his dad cook his favorite pancakes, as you tease and toes him in the process Zen like this kind of mornings. You prepared yourself some coffee as you make another one for your husband and some fresh milk for your son  Jun,  Jun loves to see you do him his favorite sandwich, you piled and stack the needed things in his sandwich as you pat him gently. Your son was watching you two works together he had love how his parents move so smoothly.

Zen was sitting on the chair next to Jun and you were sitting on the other side of Juns' chair. He was eating his pancake happily and taking few small bites on the fresh bread you made, you slowly took a clean towerl as you wipe his face.  Kids can be so messy sometimes but you love this kid so much that you didn't actually mind.