Luciel X Reader (Cross Dress)

Cross Dressing Luciel X Reader

Saturday afternoon was your best option to rest, thank you to your amazing school project and work now you don't know how to fix your schedule to make it work. It's either you will lose some sleep or you will lose some sleep one way or another. You've been having hard time keeping up with your work since you were studying stuff and vice versa. You called your boyfriend to come along to cuddle with you since this is the only time of the day you can meet and see him.

It was fine with him that you don't usually see each other, he was seeing you anyway but he do know your struggle in your study and work now. In few seconds after your call you heard a familiar knock from your front door. You sprint to the door to open only to reveal your boyfriend wearing his cosplay outlook complete with lens and wig. He was smiling at you like nothing is wrong with it, you frown at this childish behaviors you are not against his cross dressing hobby but you need him right now. Like what you need him to be him and not this all so cute like Marry ( since he decided to name his oc).

y/n: 7? What are you doing wearing those?" you asked him anger present in your voice

Luciel: " well I though you wanted to cuddle so let's cuddle and I wanted you to have me like a sister?" he smiled

y/n: " I don't need a sister I need a boyfriend" you pout as you walked in to the house and let him follow you.

Luciel: " what you don't like it?" he pout and semi crying now, he was always the dramatic one in the relationship but you love his attitude never the less in way you never expected.

y/n: " do what you want and ill stay in my room" as you strode in your room, this becomes unnoticed by 707 he adored your playfulness but seeing you like this now maybe you are not really in the mood to play or have fun.

You've been gone for 30 mins now, he didn't bother going after you because he know you will rant and shove him away anyway so what he can do is wait. Wait until you go down to talk to him if not wait until you calm down. He prepared some food for you it was already 6 pm that time and there are still no shadows or sign of his beloved girlfriend.

As he was cooking some omelet a hand grab him by the waist, he was shocked as to it he was hugged tight a he can feel warm breathe on his neck. He turned around to see you smirking at him he blush hard not only because you are too close but he realized that you are in cross dress too. Wearing Black Wig that fits your face frame along with black classy eye glasses complete with white polo and black pant with tie on your neck. He blushed hard at your look he was totally digging your male version and man it's been a while since he last did see you in pants and such.

707: babe? What are you doing>" you asked blushing, you tighten your hold on his waist signaling you will be playing along with his games

y/n: " nothing much "Marry" you I know I've missed you" kissing his ears and making him nervous all of a sudden. One con of your being male in your cross dressing game is you are actually the top, he will kinda enjoy being bottom if you will be in top. Sure he loves to be top but seeing his hot ass sexy girlfriend being a boy is something you will need to consider.

707: hhehehhe I see so do you want anything to eat?" he asked

y/n: " yeah probably how about you?" kissing his neck on the process, he almost drop his plate when you do. It was always fun to play with you but when you were like this is was not easy to hold back for him it was a total torture.

707: how about something to eat for real? I mean I made food so let's eat?" he turned around facing you only to see a smirk growing on your face. Your eyes were half lidded showing him that it will be rough with him.

y/n: " I planned to have a cuddle session today but since you showed up wearing this I did changed my plan" you said as you slide your hand on his thigh making way to his private part. He took hold of your hand gripping it a bit tighter, oh how he loves your touch but he knows you will be rough since you were in bad mood. He bit his lower lip trying to get a hold of himself, he wanted to do it since it's been a while but knowing you he might regret doing so.

707: Babe let's just eat for a while okay and lets cuddle?" he tried averting your attention, he felt a familiar lips on his neck which shocked him, you were nipping his neck down to his collar bone. The sensation was suffocating but the same time pleasuring. He groans and moans at what you were doing with blushing face he bit his lip.

y/n: " you've let me down and so I will have my way" you bit his ear and there goes another soft noises he was making. He grips your hand steadying your situation he was being drive into toxic lushes touch and lips. Your hand move its way under his skirt grabbing his ass you massage it.

707: babe not here ahhh~" he looked at you blushing hard, you were smirking ear to ear and boy you love how he sound. He was already panting hard right now and you can feel he was getting hard under your touch. But it was a payback to him since you wanted a cuddle session but he showed up being marry might as well have your fun right?

y/n: " you're making too much erotic noise babe" as you suck on his neck, you kiss his ear and let go of him. He was shocked at this you were smiling innocently at him

y/n: " I think that's fine" you fly kiss him and then he realized what you did

707: " OMMMMMMGGGGGGG BABBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEE

END

��xP 6v�'�