Treats After Work [Updated]

Here it is! Enjoy!

(Markiplier x Reader)

(Y/n)'s POV
*
I fumble with my keys as I try to unlock my front door. After a long day of work all I wanted to do was come home and sleep.

I finally get the door open and stumble lazily inside. "Mark, I'm home!" I yell out to my boyfriend, wherever he happens to be in the house right now. Probably recording as usual.
I sigh.

"Hi darling," Mark's voice rings from the living room. Emerging into the kitchen where I am hanging up my coat, he walks quietly up to me. Something seems off about him, but my sleep deprived brain hardly notices. Mark leans down and kisses my forehead.

"I'm going to go try to take a nap in our room if you could attempt to keep the noise down," I yawn.

He half smiles, half smirks. "Sure thing, (Y/n). Get some rest."

I slowly move up the steps, each lifting of my legs making me more tired by the second.

By the time I reach the bedroom the only thing I can do is take off my shirt and pants before collapsing on the bed. Too tired to even put on pajamas, I quickly scramble under the sheets to cover my cold, nearly naked body. The instant my head touches the pillow the world turns black and I am asleep.

"Hgnn..."

A wave of pleasure runs over my body.

"Shh," a familiar deep voice echoes into my dreams.

"M-mark?"

The feeling overcomes me again. Fast, repetitive movements from beneath the sheets cause my breaths to quicken.

"Mar-k!" I gasp. A sucking sensation begins between my legs. My hands grip the sheets.

I glimpse a flash of red before my vision is clouded with pleasure.

"You've worked so hard for both of us," Mark says between flicks of his tongue. "It's about time I return the favor to you."

The instant he is finished talking the heat he is granting me doubles. "Oh my god," I moan. I feel one of his fingers enter my core, moving in and out.

My back arches. "Holy shi- MARK!" I scream. Throwing my head back, sounds I never knew I could make escape my mouth. "Hnnn- Faster! God, I'm begging you- FASTER!"

His fingers work me like magic. His thumb moves in circular motions on my clit. His mouth moves away and begins to kiss my inner thigh.

"Mark, say something- anything!"

"(Y/n)," his voice silky smooth; "Do you want to take a ride on my disco stick?"

His low, whispered words overcome my ears. I moan so loudly I start to scream. My climax is so close and Mark knows it.

"Give me all you got," he breaths onto my bare skin.

The tightening feeling in my stomach comes undone, warm liquid pours onto Mark's fingers and into his mouth.

"Holy fuck Mark," I say breathlessly as he lapps up my juices. When he is finished he brings his face to mine and closes the gap between our lips. I can taste myself in his mouth, satisfaction spreading a smile across my face.

Mark brings his hands behind my shoulders, unhurriedly moving them down to the clasp of my bra. Easily undoing it as he done to me moments earlier; he flings the undergarment across the room. My chest is fully exposed, which Mark takes advantage of by tenderly caressing my breasts with his strong hands.

He brings his mouth to my neck, slowly kissing and nipping at my skin. More moans escape me. Mark seems to enjoy this. I feel a bulge grow against my stomach, right where his crotch is hovering over me.

His hands slide down to the small of my back. He blushes as I grind against him lightly.

"(Y/n)-" he pants. His hips buck involuntary as I continue to rub my lower body on his. I bring my hands down to his throbbing member, it is practically begging me to tend to its needs. But before I can reach it, Mark seizes my wrists, bringing them back from his boxers, and pinning them above my head.

Since he doesn't seem to want to let me be dominant, I remember there are other ways I can make him become weak to me.

"Mark," I tease, "you don't want to leave me hungry, do you?" He bites his lip. Feeling his gaze rest on my bare chest, I look to his eyes. "Oh, does my sexy man feel the heat in the room?" I lick my lips and roll my stomach against his still-growing shaft. His eyes meet mine, begging for me to stop.

I smirk as I take this opportunity to flip us over. "(Y/n)?" Mark's voice wavers, my actions leaving him defenseless. I slowly pull down his boxers, still keeping eye contact. Mark glances nervously from my gaze to the article of clothing being removed from him.

Once it is all the way off, my lips meet his muscular chest and lightly graze his skin, moving down inch-by-inch. I stop when I reach his massive erection. I look up at his expression one more time before wrapping my mouth around him.

"Fuck..." he moans as I continue to throat him. I begin to expertly bob my head up and down, my tongue giving his tip extra attention. I rake my hands down his back, feeling his shoulders tense as they grip the bars of the headboard.

"(Y/n), I'm about to-" I pull away. "What the hell?!" Mark yells, but quickly notices what am doing. I position myself above his crotch, and carefully lower myself onto him with a moan. I bounce up and down slowly, adjusting to his size.

Before I can adapt to his huge shaft, Mark places his hands on my hips and jerks me along him. I scream out of pain and pleasure. My breasts bounce up and down with each thrust. I look at Mark, who is seemingly incapable of tearing his eyes off my exposed chest.

His gaze and his movements become too much for me, so I reach down and ball up the bed sheets once more; holding on for dear life. Mark and I moan, each sound escaping our lips, turns on the other person even more.

"(Y/n)," Mark begs; "say my name!"

"Mark!" I moan out. "MARK!" His breaths slow as I feel him release inside me. Still riding out his high, he bucks his hips, slamming into my spot over and over.

"Shit, MARK!" I scream. "I'm going to-! F-fuck; MARK!" He pounds into me one last time. I explode, my cum seeping out of my core. Mark picks me up, lifting me off him. More liquid drips down my legs, which Mark gladly cleans up.

Mark lays me down and kisses my forehead, before collapsing next to me, and taking me into his arms. We lie there breathing heavily for a moment before Mark speaks. "I love you," he whispers. Even though we are too exhausted to continue, his deep voice against my ear still makes me shutter.

"I love you too."