Demon *Part I*

[After edit: -I reworked parts of the story and changed the tense of the entire thing because I wasn't happy with it. I hope you enjoy the new version.]

Author's POV
*
Dark had been trapped in his ghost form for a few months now. He missed being in control of Mark, but Mark hadn't let his guard down enough for Dark to take over since he was last kicked out.

So, to pass time, Dark had been spying on Mark for a couple of days. Jack had been over to stay with Mark for a vacation, so this made things even more interesting. The two friends had gone to amusement parks, coffee shops, and more; slowly become closer and closer over the short time. Dark couldn't take much more of this tension.

He could feel Mark becoming increasingly vulnerable each time he hung out with Jack. Dark knew needed to do something fast if he wanted to be in control once more.

Right now, Mark and Jack were playing a video game in Mark's living room. They were seated right next to each other on his couch, screaming at the top of their lungs because their team was loosing. Finally, the game ended.

"Damn it!" Mark yelled in mock-anger, throwing his controller on the ground.

"Another round?" Jack asked, laughing slightly. He was already beginning to select the next level.

"Actually," Mark began, more calmly; "Why don't we just watch a movie instead?"

"Okay," Jack answered. He exited the game and brought up Netflix, picking one of the first shows he saw. "Is this one good?"

"Sure. I'm going to go get some snacks from the kitchen. Be right back."

As Mark left, Dark caught Jack staring at his swaying hips. The small Irishman slumped back on the couch, one hand in his green hair, his eyes now looking up at the ceiling. A tent in Jack's shorts quickly captured Dark's attention.

Jack slowly brought a pale hand down to his boxers, slipping it inside. A few pants escaped his mouth as he moved his hand along himself. His eyes squeezed shut after doing this a few more times.

"Why do you have to be so hot Mark?" Jack ground his teeth, still pleasuring himself. Amused, Dark kept watching; wishing he could help Jack with his problem.

Despite the pleasing sight before him, Dark's thoughts quickly tore him away. 'What the fuck is taking Mark so long?' Dark asked himself.

He hesitated before going into the tiled kitchen after Mark.

Once there, he saw Mark bent over, his hands gripping the edge of the counter. "Pull yourself together Mark!" he whisper-yelled at himself. "Jack is your friend and nothing more! Now go back in there and hang out with him like friends are supposed to!"

Dark quickly realized what was happening. He had always known Mark had feelings for Jack, but he didn't see how stupid Mark was for not realizing his crush felt the same way towards him.

After breathing deeply for a few moments, Mark snatched an unopened bag of chips off the counter and marched back to the living room. Dark moved ahead of him, just in time to see Jack grab a pillow to hide his erection. His face was covered in a bright red blush as he attempted to sit up straight. (Get it? Cause he's not strait, but he has to pretend to be... i'll see myself out)

"H-hey Mark; what took you so long?" Jack stuttered.

"Oh sorry," Mark replied, "I was just searching for some salsa. Sadly I couldn't find it." He plopped down next to Jack on the couch and quickly noticed his friend's flushed cheeks. "Are you okay there Jack?"