3

"3 months" Naruto said looking at Tsunade. "I'll only stay 3 months, then I'll make my decision" Tsunade thought it over than nodded. "Very well" she said. "Are you sure about this?" Kakuzu asked. "I'll be fine after all I'm never alone" Naruto said.

"We'll be back in 3 months time but of course if you choose not to stay during the 3 months you know how to contact us" Pain said, Naruto nodded. "Let's go, it doesn't seem we're quite welcome here" Tobi said looking around seeing AMBU hidden withing range. "Good luck" Sasori said patting his shoulder.

Naruto looked at his shoulder and whispered something. After they all left the AMBU left as well. "You won't need those" Tsunade made a reach for his mask and cloak. "Don't touch me" Naruto growled. "Right, well I made arrangements for you to go back to your old team so for now you'll be a four man squad they're waiting for you at the training grounds" Tsunade said.

Naruto put on his mask and walked towards the edge of the roof and jumped off. "Naruto!" Tsunade yelled running towards the edge to see Naruto jumping on the roof tops. She smirked "Show off" she said going back into the tower.

Naruto walked forward not in any hurry to get there. "There you are! I was beginning to think you wouldn't stay"Kakashi smiled behind his mask and waved. "Hey Naruto..." Sakura said cautiously. Naruto turned to her his cold blue eyes making her sweat. "Don't you think that cloak is a little too noticeable" she said pointing to it.

Naruto looked down and started to take it off. Sakura immediately started to blush and drool a bit as Naruto revealed his perfectly sculpted chest and abs through his net shirt. He turned the coat inside out and put it back on. It was now fully black. "I guess that's better. You can take off the mask too you know" Kakashi said.

Naruto looked at him for several seconds. Naruto didn't like being with out the mask out of home so he settled for putting it to the side of head. "That will do I guess. Well since we're basically starting over again why don't we start with introductions. Sakura you first" Kakashi said clasping his hands together.

"My name is Sakura Haruno and I like training with Lady Tsunade. I hate when she ends our sessions just to go drink. My dream for the future is to become even greater than my sensei" Sakura smiled. 'She's changed quite a bit' Naruto thought. "But she's still as flat as a board" Naruto ignored him.

"I'm Sai, I like painting and I don't like people looking at my personal belongings" he shot a quick glance to Sakura. "My dream for the future is... well I don't actually know yet, I just want to live everday to the fullest I guess" Sai gave Naruto smile before he continued to paint.

"Sasuke Uchiha, I don't like a lot of things and I hate most things. My goal is to kill my brother and become Hokage to restore my clan" Sasuke gave Naruto a glare.

"What about you Naruto?" Kakashi asked. "My name is Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki" Kakashi went stiff at the sound of his name. "I like....uh...apples I guess, I hate....baisically everything but the Akatsuki and apples. And to me having dreams or goals is useless, failure will always follow" Naruto said the last part in a dark voice.

"But, what about becoming Hokage?" Sakura asked. "You sure are nosey" Naruto said his eyes lazy as he looked at her "Being Hokage has no merit to me anymore. Why protect a village when that village treated you like a disease?" Naruto said and the others just stared at him as if wanting to say something but absolutely nothing came out.

"Well it's still bright and early why don't we get some training done before our first mission" Kakashi said getting off the stump he was on. Naruto looked around and then up. 'This wasn't here before' he thought as he saw an apple tree. Sakura stared at him he was usually annoying and loud but now he's quiet it's a freaky change.

"How-" Sakura let out as she saw an apple slowly floating towards Naruto. "But...you-" she stuttered. Naruto looked at her blankly "Did you want one?" he asked holding out an apple. "No that's not it, Naruto how did you get it down? You were just looking at it" Sakura pointed to the apple.

"What exactly have you been doing these past few years?" Naruto asked taking a bite out of his apple. "What do you mean?" Sakura asked Kakashi became a bit interested in the conversation since he hadn't seen anything either. "The basic fundamentals. Sasori taught me them when I first got there. Since you're my...." he paused and gripped his gloved hands "teammates. I'll teach you the basics" he said.

"What's going on?" Sasuke asked walking over to them with Sai. "Exhibit A" Naruto said as he looked at Sasuke trip forward and then be lifted up by his leg. "What the hell! What did you do?! Get me down" Sasuke yelled. "Wow! How did you do that?" Sai asked.

"I used translucent crystal" Naruto said as he put Sasuke down. "What's that?" Sakura asked. "It's a form of chakra control that takes a lot of amounts of chakra. I basically use them like an extra pair of arms. Anyway I have somewhere to go so if you don't mind I'll see you later" he slid his mask back in place and dashed away.

"Translucent crystal? Huh? They sure taught him some odd things" Kakashi said stretching. "Okay well let's get training" he clapped.