10

"So what do we do?" Saskura asked. "What can we do?" Kiba let out pacing while Akamaru sat with Hinata trying to comfort her. "The Hokage will do anything to save the village that we all know but what does anything really mean. If what the kid said was true the Hokage will take the Akatsuki from Naruto" Lee said.

"Then let's speak to her. We have to at least try, I won't hurt Naruto." Sakura said looking down at her hand. 'It may not have been out of affection but I know he cares. He could have easily done it any other way like that time i lost conscious for a while.' Hinata nodded "I won't raise a hand either" she said.

"We'll try it your way Sakura" Ino said putting a hand on Hinata's shoulder. They all agreed and headed for the Hokage's tower. Kakashi knocked gently on the door. "Come in" said a voice. They pushed the door open and approched her broken desk. "What is it?" Tsunade asked her chair was facing the windows behind her.

"We want you to reconsider the attack on the Akatsuki" Sasuke said. "Why would I do that?" Tsunade asked. "Please Lady Tsunade it dosen't have to be like this! Naruto cares more about this village then he's willing to admit. I know he'll help us." Hinata said louder then she usually talked suprising everyone. "How can you be so certain?" Tsunade asked.

"Because" Hinata started "Because it's Naruto" Hinata whispered. Tsunade bolted out of her seat and turned, her eyes were blood shot and she reeked of alcohol. "I killed his friend!" Tsunade yelled. "I couldn't save him" she cried falling to her knees "he had cancer, he asked me to do it but even so" Tsunade grabbed her face "I took him away from Naruto, me" Tsuande said looking up.

"The Hokage, the person who is supposed to protect the children of the village, I took him away" Tsunade cried. Kakashi put a hand on Tsunade's shoulder "Then help protect his family" Tsunade's eyes wavered.

"Naruto loves them more than anyone in the world, so don't take them away. Naruto may not see it but we are his family as well. We need to protect Naruto just like he's protected us" everyone looked at Kakashi curiously.

"I saw him a couple of times around the village. He took on different forms and wondered the village checking up on all of us. He wasn't very good at concealing his chakra back then so it was obvious it was him. Do you remember that old lady who almost died in a burning house but in a matter of seconds she was outside completely unharmed. That was Naruto. And that strange man who helped rebuild when Orochimaru attacked. He never stopped caring for the village that much I know. And even if he did I wouldn't blame him the villagers did some terrible things to Naruto as a child. And all I did was ignore it" Kakashi said grinding his teeth.

"I won't ignore it anymore, this time i'll help him" he turned to the others "we all will" Kakashi said.

_

Kurama closed the book he had in his hands and sighed. 'Exactly what happened to you those two years I was gone kid? Why does it feel like you're the prince who dies in the end' Kurama thought as he looked at the book once more before putting it away.

Naruto sat on a desk piles of books around him. When he was younger he had a hard time remembering things so he would write them down in the end he no longer needed a pen an paper it just automatically registered in his mind, but even so he still wrote them down. He read through all of his notes and when he was done he collapsed.

"Fuji" he called in a whisper. Fuji came from behind Kurama and began to heal Naruto. "How much time do we have?" Naruto asked. "1 more hour" Kurama said as Fuji stepped away. "Well then we should get going, Fuji revert back" Naruto said unsealing his jutsu once again. Naruto left his mindscape and began to head towards the village.

"What's happening on the other side?" Kurama asked. Fuji sighed "They finally opened their eyes but Naruto won't. The village may be destroyed, those two years you were gone were hell for Naruto. I wasn't there at that time but I saw them. He keeps memories of those two years locked away in the very deep chambers of his mind. He won't go down lightly." Fuji said leaving to his own place in Naruto.

"I just hope he dosen't release it" Kurama sighed. Fuji laid down and stared at the orbs that floated by in a circle. He got up and began to walk in the opposite direction of where the orbs were going to. He approached and sat down once he was close enough and stared. He looked into a cage "You won't get out, I won't allow it" Fuji said causing a giggle to come from the cage.