015

Margaret

Margaret didn't know what to do. Her face was pressed into Lance's chest, arms wrapped tightly around his torso. What did this mean? Her heart was still racing from the kiss, and she could hardly think straight. She'd never kissed someone before, though she never really wanted to until Lance came along. What happened next, though? Was she supposed to treat him different somehow? Did she act the same as she always did? Were they together now? Taking in a breath of his smell, she hugged him even tighter. She didn't want him to let go.

She felt Lance run his hand through her hair before moving both of his hands to her shoulders. He gently released her from the hug, putting her at arm's length. Her head faced upward to look him in the eyes. He looked at her for a while before finally taking his hands off of her shoulders.

"Do you believe me now?" he signed. Guilt flooded through her, a rosy color filling her cheeks. She knew him well, and she knew he wouldn't lie to her. Yet she had questioned him all the same. Her eyes went down in shame, staring blankly at his chest. She nodded her head slowly. "Let's go then," he signed before taking one of her hands. He walked her toward the lunchroom, heading to their spot.
_

___________________

Chapter Summary: Margaret believes Lance and they go to the lunchroom.

Sorry this was such a short, pointless chapter! It was basically just to show Margaret's perspective. I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Thank you so much for reading! Have a fabulous day you fantastic person!