Chapter 14:Getting ready for a wedding

Me:I just wanted to take this moment to apologize in advance for this chapter. Despite my best efforts, I wasn't able to get all of the song-it's different when a lot of people are singing together. This chapter just seems...lacking to me. But I swear the next chapter will be better...please don't be too hard on me!

Disclaimer: I'm a young writer who can bearly do anything for herself.Do you honestly think I own ANYTHING?!

Chapter fourteen-Getting Ready for a Wedding

Gwen stood in the town square, trying to call a meeting of the dead.''Gather round everybody, gather round!" She called out. For the first time since she had arrived in the Netherworld, Gwen wasn't scared of them. Everyone was pretty nice, despite being dead; way nicer than anyone Gwen had known in the Land of the Living, except maybe Duncan. Plus, she was going to be one of them soon, she figured she might as well get used to everyone.''Gather round, everybody!" Gwen called out again. When she was sure she had gotten everyone's attention, she announced ''Trent and I have decided to get this whole thing done properly, have an official wedding ceremony. So get your stuff together, because we're going upstairs!" She pointed up, and a short bespectacled male corpse with dark blue skin said ''Upstairs? I didn't know we had an upstairs!" The black-pigtailed skeleton girl, Katie, turned to a wider skeleton beside her, who had the same hairstyle and clothes as her ''Sounds creepy!" ''Let's go!" Her friend, Sadie said excitedly, and the two squealed happily before running off to get ready, Angus and Vampyra behind them. The other corpses and skeletons likewise walked off to get ready, singing

"A wedding! A wedding! We're going to have a wedding! A wedding! A wedding! We're going to have a wedding!" Gwen hopped off the cornerstone and started to walk off too, but Noah dangled next to her from a thread.''Hold on. You can't get married looking like that." He looked at her clothes disdainfully before letting out a whistle. More spiders came down and started using their web to stitch up the tears in Gwen's dress. When they were done, Gwen looked herself up and down. The dress was as good as new. The spiders had even made her a veil out of some of their web, and left a web pattern on her dress to make it look more like a proper wedding gown.
Elsewhere, DJ was preparing the wedding cake.''A wedding cake is no mistake, it must be quite sublime!" He sang.''It's missing something." Tyler pointed out.

"Throw some dash." Eva suggested, tossing some green stuff into the batter.

"I wish I had more time!" DJ sang.

"Perhaps there's something I can do, these bones might help a bit." Tyler picked up some bones that were lying next to him and accidentally hit Eva upside the head, knocking her nose into the batter.''Hey!" DJ tried some of the batter and came to an epiphany.

"That's it!"

"A little this!"

"A little that!"

"A wedding! A wedding! We're going to have a wedding!" All three of them sang together.

Back in the town square, Harold sat atop his skeletal horse.

"Huzzah! Huzzah! We're going to have a wedding!" Down on the ground, Cody was leading some other skeletons forward like a general, one of them accidentally bumping into him. Gwen sat in a rowboat with some of the dead, watching with a smile as they all sang and prepared for the wedding, and for their trip upstairs. Harold and Cody pulled her out of the boat and stood on either side of her, linking their arms through hers.''Huzzah! Huzzah! The groom is getting married today!" They both sang.

"Oh, there he is!" A skeleton said.

"Here he comes!" Gwen turned and looked with the others. Indeed, Trent was descending down the stairs, and, even though he was still dead and rotting like everyone else, Gwen couldn't help but think that he looked handsome. He held a bouquet of dead flowers, and, as he came down, everyone started singing again.
''Ooh, look now, the groom is here! He's waited for this day for many years!'' Lindsay kept jumping futilely to try and see him, and Ezekiel grabbed and held her up, helping her out. LeShawna burst into tears as she saw him, dabbing at her eyes with a tiny hankie. Trent gave the bouquet to Gwen with a smile, and she accepted it, resisting the urge to take a whiff. As DJ finished up the cake, everyone started packing, getting their shoes (and skulls) shined, and soon a procession started, singing all the way while LeShawna tried not to get stepped on.''Hey, watch it!" she shouted up to everyone. "Maid of Honor here!" Luckily for her, Noah reached down and snatched her out of harm's way as DJ and the other chefs came through with a huge wedding cake, the icing decorated to look like bones.At the front of the procession, Trent looked at Gwen, a happy smile still on his face. He didn't care that she was wearing black instead of the traditional white. It suited her. In just an hour or two, she was going to officially be his wife, and this time, she had willingly agreed to it. He couldn't recall a time when he'd ever been happier.

Me:Aweee Trent and Gwen together! They are a cute couple and I ship them, I don't doubt that but I am a gwuncan shipper as well! So please forgive me if they is some people here who ship Trent and Gwen more!💕💕