Chapter 3

One month later

I glanced at the now three year old harry, who was giggling and playing with his new father. Draco will never admit that he loves that boy. Fred and George had came a few weeks ago and noticed Harry as a member of their triad. Of course I had gone off, but they had promised their bond was like a wolf's imprint. They will be anything and everything to him, and will always have his best interest at heart. Speak of the devil and he shall appear.  I thought as Freddy and George ran up to us and took Harry from my arms. I growled but allowed them to hold him. Draco wrapped his left arm around my waist, allowing his hand to rest on my pregnant stomach. I smiled at his subconscious  actions before taking Harry back from to boy. "Come along, Harry. You need to eat before a quick bath." I told the child as I heard the seven ding dongs of the clock signalling it was dinner time. Both men smiled as they understood this was another potion time, as we have decided it was time to age him up every week instead of every other week. I brought my adopted child to the dinning area and sat him in the green high chair for him to eat. Surprisingly enough this has been a great practice for my and Draco's children, who was due in two or so months from now. Draco has limited my actions as to what I was allowed to do.  

After bathing Harry, I dressed him in his favorite Irish green footsie, and laid him in his rocking crib. It was a cool type of thing where it was a rocking chair merged with a crib. Muggles aren't bad at creating useful items, I will give them that. "Sing." Came Harry's baby voiced demand. I giggled before replying, "What would you like me to sing?" He looked as if he was thinking long and hard to answer his own desire. "Wuv you wike that!" He shouted my own lullaby that my mother had once sung to me. "Are you sure you want that song, darling?" I asked Harry as the boys traveled in behind me. "Yes!" Harry chime, wanting to hear that song for some reason.  

"They read you Cinderella," he smiled as I sung the first few lyrics of the song.

"You hoped it would come true, that one day your Prince Charming would come rescue you. You like romantic movies. You will never forget, the way you felt when Romeo kissed Juliet. All this time that you've been waiting, you don't have to wait no more! I can love you like that!" I smiled as Harry's eyes slowly shut. "I would make you my world, move Heaven and Earth if you were my girl. I will give you my heart, be all that you need, show you you're everything that's precious to me if you give me a chance. I can love you like that! I never make a promise I don't intend to keep, so when I say forever, forever's what I mean. I'm no Casanova but I swear this much is true. I'll be holdin' nothing back when it comes to you. You dream of love that's everlasting. Well baby open up your eyes! I can love you like that, I would make you my world, move Heaven and Earth if you were my girl! I will give you my heart, be all that you need. Show you you're everything that's precious to me, if you give me a chance.I can love you like that. You want tenderness-I got tenderness. And I see through to the heart of you. If you want a man who understands, you don't have to look very far!"

I slowly left Harry's side and walked to my husband's side. "It's not hard to put him to sleep. Oh, and we need to get him a big kid bed soon." I whispered to him. Draco nodded as he looked wistfully at our adopted child. "That will be our children you will put to sleep soon." Draco whispered seductively in my ear. A low shiver went through my body as I lent into his warmth. "Yea. Come on, I'm tired and my feet hurt." I whispered back, heading back to Draco's and my bedroom.