Chapter 9

Smiling as the sun shone on my face, I got ready for the first day of school. I had pulled on my school uniform as well as my favorite black ankle high heeled boots. Pulling on my school robe, I went to my eldest son's room first, making sure he was getting ready before going to meet my husband in the kitchen. I hummed a small tune as I walked down the hall to the kitchen, passing my babies' room in the process of it. "Mom, where's my bag?" I heard Harry's voice softly ask me, making my turn around to see him ready, though his hair was still messy, and untamed. "I don't know, maybe your father has seen it? You really need to learn how to get things ready, and brush your hair." I said continuing my way. He huffed an annoyed sigh and continued to look for his things. Smiling slightly, I walked the last few steps into the kitchen to see my bleach blond husband making a few baby bottles and filling his mother in on what she must do while we are gone. 

Soon after, the three of us had scrambled to get to first period potions with my father.  As always, my eldest son had double potions with us every Monday and Wednesday. Sitting in the first desk with my husband, I watched in dismay as Harry had to go sit with the Know-It-All Muggle Born and the Blood-traitor. I growled as I heard them give him hell for not being in the Gryffindore Tower last night. Huffing a sigh, I turned my attention to my father. Feeling a warm hand over mine, I glanced at my husband. "He will be okay, Sunshine. If we want to make it seem like nothing is wrong, he needs to hang out with them." Draco whispered into my ear. "Yeah, but that don't mean I gotta like it." I grumbled under my breath, glaring at the desk as if it had harmed my babies. I don't care if Harry was not my blood, he was still my son. That boy has gone through so much in the last 15 years of life. 

After giving our instructions, Father allowed us to grab our ingredients as to make our assigned potions. Father had given us the soulmate potion, something that would exceed our expectations and would be sure to challenge us.  After memorizing what we would need, I had gone to grab the necessary ingredients. Going there I had ran into a girl, she was absolutely mesmerizing. Her wings called my attention first. Her dark Veela wings, she was like me. I had seen this girl around school, most days hanging around her mate, Luna Lovegood. She seemed to be around five foot five inches, with layered wavy hair the went to her mid-back, covering most of her glorious wings. It was black with multiple purple, green and blue streaking highlights throughout her hair. She seemed to be glowing with her wings out, a mix of royal purple and cobalt blue. She wore her Slytherin uniform as of right now, but from the looks of her hair, she might be a punky emo. I longed to be her friend, there was not many of Draco and my kind in this rather large school. Though most Veelas (Dark or not) preferred to have their wings hidden. I caught up with the girl, taking a few long steps to the girl. "Hello," I spoke in a calm voice, catching her attention rather easily. "Hello," she spoke, her voice enchanting. It was a calm tone that hints at her love for song. "I am-" "Mrs. Malfoy, I know. I am Raven Aingeal." She spoke in her calm tone, interrupting my introduction. "I'm in your house, Mrs. Malfoy." She said, pointing the obvious to me with an amused tone. I chuckled, a light sound vibrating from my throat. "Well then, Ms. Aingeal, I am not much older than you. Please, call me Maria." I spoke, and by this time we had reached our destination and begun to grab our needed items. "Alright, Maria. Then I wish you would call me Raven." She spoke, accommodating to my wishes. I nodded at her, "See you around, Raven," I spoke. We went our separate way, wishing to get the class over with. I loved my father to pieces but he does have a way of getting on my nerves and opting to push my buttons rather than getting along. 

After the rather long day, I lie in bed. Listening to the soft snores of my family, I wear a smile. I could have a friend, not a follower. Not like the ones my husband is so fond of having. I have finally found a person that won't be afraid of my father, or my husband, or even my creature. I smiled as darkness took over my person after my very last thought being: I have a friend.

A/N: Heyya guys, I delicate this chapter to the first person who responded to my request for my readers to be in my story.  PhoenixFlame4evr I hope this is okay, and I am sorry it's so short from my usual, I have a wicked case of writer's Block. Oh guess what guys, my  great grandma is recovering. I don't know if i told you, but my grandma's Colon had ruptured and she had to have surgery. She's going good now, bad news is she has a small bit of Colon Cancer. Doctor said after she'd recover, they're giving her Chemotherapy. Again, If you wanna be in my story, I need the info I requested for back in Chapter 8, and i hope you like this. Until next chapter, Buh-bye!