Chapter 7

Smiling at the passing scenery, I thought of all the fun me and my new family would have on this wonderful trip. Then I glanced at my new legal son, being a Veela gives you advantages you would not believe. I remember the day we brought him to the court. They didn't want me to adopt the poor boy, but I pulled some strings and I'm glad to say that Harry James Potter was now known as Harry James Malfoy. He was mine and Draco's and we were his. I smiled at my new son as he held on to his little sister and brother. Sighing in contentment, I had just leaned against Draco when the weasel and his girl burst into our cabin, startling my children in the process. "Mr. Weasley, I know damn well your mother taught you manors. Now why do you not use them?" I spoke in a haughty voice, appraising my own southern ways. "You stole Harry, you slimy snake!" He yelled at me, assuming that he was in a good home perhaps. "Ronald, I guess you assume that offends me. But, don't you know what assuming things does?" I inquired, getting a confused look from both the red head, and the frizzy girl. "Why, Weasel, it makes an ass out of u and me." I spoke, taking a saying that my mother had always used. "Now, if you mind, we are soon to be at the school and my family and I wish to get prepared. You can see yourself out the door right behind you, as I am perfectly sure you can manage something so, shall we say, easy. Yes, that way your brain doesn't explode from your own stupidity." I grinned at the two, waving them out the door before shutting it with magic, locking it as well. Starting out, the boys turned away so I may get ready. I pulled out my clothing choice for the night as well as my robes. I took my baggy MCR T-Shirt off so I may pull on my slim-fit white tank-top and white button up collared shirt. Next I pulled off my sweat pants, so I could pull on my ruffled green plaid school skirt. "I'm cool." I spoke, as I pulled one my Slytherin pullover and tie. I turned to get the babies ready in their little Slytherin outfits as the boys got dresses in their uniforms. After the boys and babies were ready, I pulled on my green ankle high heeled boots. I turned to make sure everything was in order. Everyone but Harry was in Slytherin green. "Remember Harry, you can get a re-sort if you don't want to be away from us." I spoke, straightening his Gryffindore red tie and smoothing his hair out. He nodded as the train's whistle blew, telling the kids to get off. The noise from the children on the train and the whistle had caused my sleeping babies to awake from their 9 o'clock nap. I sighed and held them close to me. I gently rocked them as I stepped off the train, Harry behind me, carrying Jasper's dippier bag, and Draco behind him, carrying Elizabeth's dippier bag. 

"Come stop your crying, it will be alright. Just take my hand and hold it tight." I sung, calming my children as I climbed into a carriage with the boys behind me. I smiled at the looming castle ahead of us, thinking of the adventures we were sure to have.