Chapter 5

*Harry's P.O.V* 

I sat on the couch in between Fred and George watching Mom prepare to sing to Dad. It was their 5 year anniversary. I think it is beautiful that they have been together since first year. We had came to the south a few days ago to show Grandma the twins. Grandma Chrissy held Elizabeth, and Pawpaw James held Jasper. After I had returned to my natural age, I remember everything and I'm sad that I turned down Dad at first, maybe if I didn't Mom wouldn't have found me the way she did. The sound of the piano brought me out of my reprieve. 

"There's a shop down the street where they sell plastic rings for a quarter a piece, I swear it. Yeah, I know that it's cheap, not like gold in your dream, but I hope that you'll still wear it." Her voice was soft and soothing, making me and Grandma smile. "Yeah, the ink may stain my skin, and my jeans may always be ripped. I may not be perfect, but I swear I'm perfect for you." The ink she was referring to was the tattoo of a purple haired fairy leaning on a grey skull on the back of her left shoulder. The purple haired fairy stood for her mother and the skull stands for her elder sister, Auntie Dezzi. "And there's no guarantee that this will be easy. It's not a miracle ya need, believe me. Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me. But I will love you endlessly. Wings aren't what ya need, ya need me!" Her eyes turned into this beautiful molten gold color as the guitar started to float and play on it's own. "There's a house on a hill with a view of the town, and I know you adore it. So I'll work every day, through the sun and the rain until I can afford it. Yeah, your friends may think I'm crazy cause they only see, I'm not perfect. But I swear, I'm perfect for you." She sung beautifully, bringing tears of joy to Daddy's eyes. She sung the chorus again before reverting to 'You know you need me' over and over a few time. The guitar stopped and was brought to the ground. "Ink may stain my skin, and my jeans may all be ripped. I may not be perfect, but I swear I'm perfect for you." She sung the chorus for the last time followed by the same thing as last time before she sung the very last verse. "There's a shop down the street where they sell plastic rings for a quarter a piece. Yeah, I know that it's cheap, not like gold in ya dreams. But I hope that you'll still wear it." The music died down as Mom finished the last lyric. 

Momma and Daddy hugged for a while after the song. He was crying silently as they pulled away, "That was beautiful, Care Bear." He said, a smile on his tear streaked face. Grandma stood and brought Mama Elizabeth. "That was wonderfully, Sunshine. You have gotten so much better and you have found yourself a beautiful family." She spoke in the same tone Mother speaks in so often, that soft given tone that all mothers hold to their children. "Thank you, Mom. I'm so happy to be home again. It's been so long, and I feel like my accent is disappearing." Mom giggled slightly. Turning my attention to my mates, I buried myself in their hugs and sighed. "I love my family." I said in a soft voice, not unlike the one Mom uses with me. "We love you too,  Harry." Came a unified reply.