Chapter 12

The air smelled rich of pumpkin juice, chicken, rice and gravy, with a hint of mashed potatoes. These smells mixed heavily with the candle-wax burning in midair, creating the hazy scene of dinner. The day passed slowly, starting with potions and ending with the club of Defense Against the Dark Arts. My family of five sat together at the long mahogany table of Slytherins from every year. Despite the fact we have sat together on a daily basis since our return, the Gryffindor table continuously makes a scene when Harry swings his left leg over the bench to sit between me and his adoptive father. Huffing a sigh, we ignore the ignorant people of the world and fill our plates with the food we wish to eat for the evening. 

The meal was pretty normal, the noise around us caused me to cast a privacy charm as I feed my children and myself. The charm settled around us as we finished our food. "Harry, darling, take your sister for a moment please," I handed Elizabeth over to Harry as I burped my oldest twin, and watched as he burped his sister. Once we finished completely we garhered the items we had brought and headed to our private chambers.

Na: So so so sorry guys!! I know this took forever but i had been writer's blocked for the longest! And I had finally started my Youtube channel, I actually started it with my friend Amethyst. Here is the first video every by us, up at the top. Since it is both hers and mine, i have not made a special name yet. I love y'all and thank you.