Chapter 11

I stared at the room filled to the brim with the red and green emblems which signals the house which with they come from, obviously they would not mix. "Like Oil and water, green and red does not mix." I muttered under my breath, annoyed with the actions of the children. "Hey, everyone, look at me!" I shouted out, catching their attention. Casting a silent spell, the red and green, and the snakes and lions disappeared in union. "When you step past that door, where you sleep no longer matters. I'm a snake, Harry's a lion, but we get along just fine, in here and out there. But apparently y'all can't play nice without some kind of push." I demanded of the children of my year. "Y'all wanna be little kids, fine. I'll treat you like little kids. Neville, Blaise, partners til the end of the year." I spoke, watching as the two boys moved to stand near each other. I continued to match make a lion and a snake together until it was just Draco, Harry, Lavender and I. "Draco, Harry, go on. Come here Lavender." I spoke to the dark skinned girl. Once we were paired, I addressed the masses once more. "Of course we won't do heavy spell work today as my infant twins are present but we will put the basic rules into place until the moment we may leave. Look to the persons around you. This will be your family until the end of it all. You will work with that person until the end of this little....Club, as we have it. Rule one, what happens here, STAYS here. No telling and spreading rumors or start gossip chains about the things that are spoken here. And because I don't really trust you little shits. Raven!" I shouted to my fellow veela friend. "What?" Her voice was dull with her I-Don't-Give-A-Fuck attitude. "You are to be my eyes and ears in the Slytherin Common Room and Girl's Dormitory. Blaise, you the boy's dorm. Am I understood?" I assigned the watchers. "You may not be able to talk about anyone outside this year due to the Secracy spell, but as I cannot prevent it by magic, you could talk about your partners to others in your year. This is why I am assigning Raven, as well as Blaise to the Slytherins and......Let's see, Neville, as well as........Parvati Patil to the Gryffindores. I fully accept full reports of anyone abusing their partner's privacy. Am I understood?" 

Once I saw everyone nod, I moved one to the next rule. "We will be teaching the Dark Arts as well as Defensed Against The Dark Arts, because why not. If you do not want to participate in such actions, we will Obliviate you and you may suffer that mad woman's antics. If you don't wanna deal with her, well suck it up butter cup. Rule Two: If you find a spell we have yet to go over, assume we are not aware of it and show us the spell. And finally rule three, every time my children must be with me in classes, there will be a theoretic lesson, or a history lesson of my choice, because I said so." I said, not even caring when the Weasel complained about the rules or how the Know-It-All complained about not being in charge. "There are your rules." I stated the end of the list and walked to the carriers that held my children. Bending over to pick up the crying twin, Jasper, I soothed him from his tears. Rubbing his small back and rocking slightly, I turned to the students, as I should say, speaking loud as so they may hear, but not so loud as to hurt Jasper's ears. "Get to know your partner as you will be spending a lot of time together. No use for amimosity." I spoke before turning to Lavender. "I do hope you will not be offended as to my breast feeding the children, no?" I asked as I demanded the room to place four privacy walls and a one way window around the children, Lavender and I. She shook her head to indicate that it would not bother her. 

I took my shirt off and popped a boob out, before allowing Jasper to latch one first. "How about we play twenty questions?" I asked her, watching Jasper as he fed. "Sure, you start." She said. Nodding I asked her favorite color and she asked my favorite muggle band. I soon learned all there was about Gryffindore's rumor mill. Her favorite color was not red nor lavender as one would assume but instead a nice Irish green. Her favorite band was MCR, My Chemical Romance, her favorite animal was a wolf. She had a crush on Ginny Weasley and the girl was supposed to be in the house of intelligence. That last one surprised me a little, seems as my first opinion of the rumor mill did not cross me as intelligent. By the end of the period, we all had a fair understanding of our partners. Draco and Harry had the advantage of knowing all those facts as they do live together. Huffing a sigh, I take the twins and, making sure the boys follow me, head to the apartment in which we live. We do the usual routine, ending with me singing to my younglings to sleep, before following them in the dark bliss we call sleep. 

DREAM SCAPE 

I walked along the dark, seemingly haunted halls of a mysterious area. Fuck my life, bruh. I go through hell all fucking day just to get a dream like this. Fuck, and something tells me this ain't a fucking happy one. Damn, I say 'fuck' so fucking much, I'mma need something worse to say when I hit my toe on the corner of the table. Trusting my first instinct in a fucking dream, I try to find out what the fuck is going down. Welp, if I'm going to go down a creepy ass hallway, might as well do what Markiplier or Jacksepticeye would do.....Septipiler, anyone? No? Okay, suit yourself. I skip down the haunted hall, singing the Markiplier rap. I heard a deep chuckle when I got to the Darkiplier part. Stopping short in front of a large mahogany door, I look around me. "Heller, Dark, ya there?" I shouted out, "Is Anti with ya?" I questioned the mysterious shadows that plague my subconscious. "No? Okay, bye." I say going into the strange room to see Dumbles surrounded by Remus Lupin, and some of the Weasleys, excluding Fred, George, Bill, Charlie and Percy...They were clustered around  a blueprint of plans. Two words stood out the most, making me see a blinding red. Making me want to go into a blinding rage of a killing spree that would make Voldyshorts look like an infant kitten was the words Kill Harry in very large, script hand writing. Oh, you people have no fucking clue who you just fucking pissed off. I then watched Ronald tried his fucking hardest to break the secrecy spell. Little Bitch is dead.