The next day

You felt horrible. You hadn't slept at all and you had a headache. You almost crawled into the kitchen, only to discover that your parents already left. 'Great! I just fucking love this day already!" You almost screamed it to the plant on the table. 'In case you didn't notice, that was my sarcasm, you stupid plant. I'm going crazy, fuck'. You decided to forget that you just talked to a plant, so you quickly ate your breakfast and left the kitchen.

You didn't really look at the time when you got into the shower and the feeling of hot water pouring over your body, relaxing your muscles, was just way to good. You stood there way long, not wanting to leave and do stuff. And you really didn't want to go to school.

There was only one problem when you eventually decided to leave the bathroom. You were late for school.

Nothing mattered anymore. You just grabbed the nearest clothes, put them on and left the house after picking up your bachpack. You hadn't even dried your hair properly. You started to run. You knew how strict your parents were, so being late would be a disaster. But you knew that it was hopeless, even if you were able to run at topspeed the whole time, you still wouldn't make it. You started to become a little hopeless, and you felt like you couldn't breath anymore.

Suddently, you heard a car beep. You turned around, and you saw that a pitch blach Rolls Royce had stopped behind you. The driver was an old, but friendly looking man. You stared at the vehicle, wondering how you were supposed react. Then something unexpected happened. The door openend, and before you appeared Richard Grayson. The Grayson. "Do you need a lift?", he asked with a smile. You just looked at him, unable to say anything. "I guess that's a yes", he came to you, took your hand, and started dragging you to the car. Right before the door, your senses returned. "You really don't need to do this. I don't want to owe you." He looked at you with an almost offended look. "I insist." You hadn't the guts to refuse his offer. 'I'm not worth it', you though, while you got in the car.

The whole ride was awkward. You wished that you just could jump out of the car. You felt so embarrased, so vulnerable. You didn't speak or look at him for the whole ride. You cheeks were burning red, and you tried to hide it by looking down. You suddenly were very selfconscious. You realized that your clothes weren't matching, you even had two different socks. Your hair was a wet mess. Your really felt like crying, but you tried to keep all your embaressment inside of you, not wanting to make things worse.

When you finally arrived at shool, just on time. You got out of the car as fast as possible. Grayson came right behind you and gave you your backpack, a really old one, which made you even more ashamed. You didn't look at him. You tried to avoid any contact. 'Thank you. I'm sorry that you had to give me a ride'. You could help yourself, you looked at him. He stared at you confused. You quickly looked away. You turned around, gave a little smile to the driver to thank him, and quickly ran away to your class, leaving the rich boy behind.