uno

Percy's POV

I was on the beach with the rest of the 7, Nico and Thalia saying goodbye. It would be a whole year until I saw them again. It wasn't my fault, sort of. During the battle with Gaia, I over used my powers and was in a coma for a month. My dad wanted to take me to his palace and train me so something like that, or worse, doesn't happen again.

"Bye guys! I'll Iris-message you as much as possible." I said as I saw my ride *cough wave cough* approaching.

They groaned and came around for last hugs. "Later dude." "Take care." "Have fun." "Don't die. I want to be there for that." "We'll miss you." "Speak for yourself, Beauty Queen." "Don't call me that!"

As Piper chased Thalia around the beach, Leo came up to me and gave me a bro-hug. "Don't get yourself knocked unconscious again, bro." I grinned. "I won't. That's Jason's job." Leo laughed and Jason smacked me upside the head.

"That was only a couple times!" He whined. "More than a couple, Sparky!" Piper shouted as she ran past. "Get back here, Thalia! I wont kill you really painfully!" Jason sighed and ran after them. "Piper, calm down!" Leo grinned. "Don't break the phone and we won't any problems. Later." The Hephaestus and Athena kids made demigod phones that are monster proof, since the times are changing. Leo ran off, probably to Bunker 9.

Hazel and Frank gave me hugs saying they had to get back to Camp Jupiter. Nico went with them saying he wanted to visit Reyna. (no reyico! #SOLANGELO4LIFEBITCHES) With all of them running off it was just me and Annabeth.

"Do you have to go seaweed brain?" "You know I have to. It's for the best and stuff." She smiled softly. "I'm going to miss you so much." "Don't worry about it. I'll convince my dad to let me visit." "And don't forget, I'll message you."

I tilted her head up and we kissed passionately for a few moments. "I love you, Seaweed Brain." "I love you, Wise Girl."

And with that said I jumped into the water, already missing Annabeth.

I think I did good, don't you?