diez

Percy's POV

Annabeth pulled me down to sit next her at the bottom of Half Blood Hill (inside the borders, obviously). I looked around feeling a bit nervous as to what she was about to tell me as she kept biting her lip and wouldn't meet my eye for more than a couple seconds.

The suspense is killing me.

We were sitting in silence for a few minutes before I finally spoke up. "What is it that you want to tell me? It must be something really big if it makes you nervous."

Annabeth's lip twitched a bit like she was about to smile but seemed to think better of it.  She opened her mouth to speak a couple times but didn't say anything. "Di immortals." She groaned. "Why is this so hard?"

"Whatever you have to say just say it!" I exclaimed causing her to flinch. You can't really blame me for shouting but she was making me nervous.

Annabeth nodded slightly, took a deep breath and stood up. "I'm cheating on you."

I stared at her in shock. It seems the voices weren't expecting this either seeing as for the first time, they were completely silent.

"You what?!" I exclaimed standing up as well. Annabeth took a step back,  wringing her hands nervously.

"I'm cheating on you," she said quietly, looking a bit scared.

"Cheating?! It's not past tense?! You're still with this this guy?!" I shouted, anger coursing through my veins. "Or is it more than one?"

"It's not like that!"  Annabeth exclaimed, tears springing to her eyes. "It's just one guy! And yes I'm still with him! It's not like I could be with you!" She shouted angrily.

"That's not my fault and you fucking know it!" I retorted, ignoring her flinch at the curse word. "I left to control my powers to keep people safe!  To keep you safe! You knew I didn't want to go. And this is how you repay me?!"

Annabeth glared at me with tears streaming down her face. "It's not like it even mattered! You just had to go and play hero. Even if you hadn't done that it still would've happened down the line and you'd still had gone."

I glared at her.  "If I hadn't played hero Hazel and Piper would've fucking died! Is that what you want? Your best friends to die just to have me? I'm not fucking worth it. And you shouldn't have cheated on me. If I'd matter that much for your best friends to die in exchange for me than I should've mattered enough that you would wait for me-"

"That's all our relationship has been!" Annabeth cut in angrily. "Waiting and waiting and waiting. I waited for years for you to notice I liked you. I waited everyday we were apart to see you again. I waited eight months for you to come back. Then you had to go and leave for a year?  Well I'd had enough! I wasn't going to wait around for you any longer!  So when Sam came up to me, flirting, I let him.  I flirted back!  I made out with him. And guess what?!"  Annabeth shouted. "These have been the best six months of my miserable life!"

Annabeth glared at me, chest heaving as she tried to calm down. She pushed her hair out of her face. "Well?" She spat angrily. "What have you got to say?"

"I can't fucking believe you." I said through gritted teeth, trying to rein in my anger. "I understand why you did what you did but that doesn't mean you should've done it. I came back to you before, you should've fucking known I'd come back to you now. I fell into fucking Tartarus for you." I spat angrily ignoring her flinching. "I thought it would've meant something to you but I guess it fucking didn't."

Annabeth took a couple steps back from me looking scared. I guess I was doing a shitty job at reining in my anger. I glared at the ground and kicked a rock angrily, needing to release my anger.

Percy you need to calm down.

Don't fucking tell me to calm down!

You need to relax.

WE UNDERSTAND YOURE UPSET BUT YOU NEED TO TAKE DEEP BREATHS AND CALM DOWN.

You guys can go fuck yourselves!

I know that you are angry but you might blow up the lake or something and that will raise some eyebrows.

I don't give a fuck.

CALM DOWN PLEASE!! YOU ARE GETTING WAY TO ANGRY! YOU ARE PUSHING US OUT OF YOUR MIND.

WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU, PERCY. AND WE CAN'T DO THAT IF YOU VAPORIZE US OUT OF YOUR MIND.

Percy please!

I took in a couple breaths in my attempt to calm down. I felt Annabeth's gaze on me as I ran my hands through my hair.

Percy? She said cautiously. I'm really sorry, she continued when I didn't respond. I didn't want you to find out like this bu-

"How else you would you want me to find out?" I cut in. "Did you want me to walk in on you fucking each other? Did you want someone else to tell me? Did anyone else know?" I added angrily.

Calm down, Jackson.

Annabeth nodded. "Piper found out first. Than some other Aphrodite girls saw us and than the whole camp knew by dinner time."

I pursed my lips, another question coming to mind. "What did you say about it? What did you say about me?"

Annabeth looked away and when she spoke her voice was shaky. "I told everyone we broke up. And whenever you contacted anyone they didn't bring Sam because they assumed I told you and you knew about it. But Piper knew the truth. She didn't want to but she used her charmspeak on me. She wanted me to tell you the truth but I kept putting it off."

"Why the fuck didn't Piper tell me?" I muttered angrily. "I was with her for three gods damn hours. And she didn't mention this once."

That's a bit sketchy.

i'm sure she had her reasons.

When was Piper with you? Annabeth asked accusingly.

Today. She was going to help me surprise everyone but we spoke about everything but that. I answered distractidly.

I knew she didn't take a nap. Annabeth murmurmed triumphantly.

"Shut the hell up Annabeth." I snapped at her, glaring. "At least she wanted to tell me."

Annabeth glared at me and went to retort but she was cut off.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! If you could please make your way back to the amphitheater for the last song of the night!"

We glared at each other a moment more before I muttered, "We should probably go."

Annabeth nodded in agreement and walked off, wiping her face from tears.

I sighed running my hand across my face, muttering, "Why does the worst shit always happen to me?"
************************************************************************************************************************************

What up guys?!

Theres a chapter for you guys. it's like 3am. So I hope you enjoyed my sleep deprived thoughts.

Love you guys update soon bye!!!!