nueve

QUICK AUTHORS NOTE:

I will not be writing out the songs for kareoke night i dont have the time nor the patience to do so. So you just imagine what everyone sings. Have some couples sing love songs, have Nico singing some FOB or Imagine Dragons you could have Leo singing songs with somethin fire related. You can even have some gods singing songs if you want to.

Or you can go to youtube look up songs for heroes of olympus viria fanart and just listen to that.

On to the story!

Percy's POV

I walked into the amphitheater with my cousins by my side, feeling rather excited at the nights coming events. I realized I'd probably go deaf after this event seeing as the only ones in this camp who could sing for sure were the children of Apollo, some children of Aphrodite and me.

Everyone got seated still chattering eagerly. I noticed a bunch of kids in purple shirts which meant the Romans were here. After a few minutes of the Romans arriving the Stolls made their way on stage.

"Hey everybody!" They said in unision drawing cheers from the crowd.

"Welcome to Camp Half Blood's very first Kareoke Night!" Connor said into a mic. More cheers and applause came.

"We are your hosts Travis -"

"-And Connor!"

"-Stoll. The-"

"-Most amazing,"

"-Sons of Hermes."

"-To ever live."

There were many boo's and shouts in the crowd coming from the other children of Hermes.

"Quiet down or else-" Connor began.

"-You'll be cleaning the stables." Travis interjected.

"-For a month."

"Maybe two."

The shouting stopped immediately, not just from the Hermes kids but every single camper, including the Romans. I guess they've heard stories.

the stables are still that bad, huh.

Damn my brothers are good.

I ignored Chase gushing over the Stolls and turned my attention back to the stage where Connor was speaking.

"-a warm welcome to over visitors from Camp Jupiter. The Twelfth Legion!"

Another round of of applause.

"Do we really have to clap?" Thalia grumbled next to me.

Jason and Hazel turned to her. "Yes!"

She began clapping exaggeratedly, nearly hitting Nico in the face. He didn't bother giving her a glare as he just spotted Will in the crowd. He ran off, not sparing us a second glance.

"What do you mean I'm not your type?!" I shouted after him. "I'm everyone's type!"

My friends laughed at this but I didn't. I want a serious answer.

IT'S OKAY. ALL SONS OF POSEIDON ARE EVERYONE'S TYPE.

You should be a comedian because that was really funny.

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME.

The two began bickering and the other voices sighed along with me. They fought all the time. And I've only known them a few hours! But I couldn't really blame them. A son of Poseidon and a daughter of Athena wouldn't get along easily. Annabeth and me fought all the time. Then we stayed dating...