cuatro

THERE IS PROFANITY IN THIS CHAPTER AS A RESULT OF MY RANDOMNESS!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Percy POV

I shoved the last t-shirt into my backpack and zipped it up. It was time to go to Camp Half-Blood. I couldn't wait to see my friends again. Maybe I should back up and explain what happened yesterday.

Yeah you totally should.

Who are you?!

Someone... Now tell us what happened.

There's more of you?!

Yep.

yass.

TOTALLY.

WASSUP?

I'm going crazy... 

Probably.

I'll just continue with the story.

you do that.

That was weird... Anyways, after I mist traveled out of there Triton and me went to watch Suicide Squad for the tenth time. We ate the cookies while we were at it. Triton's really greedy when it comes to his moms cookies.

I'll keep that in mind.

I WANT SOME COOKIES AND SOME DICK BRO! YOU HAVE ANY?

sorry i'm out of dick at the moment. i'm going to get some later though.

Don't forget me! Here's a cookie though. (::)

THANKS BRO.

I'm going crazy... So Triton was really greedy but I ended up getting the most cookies. Savage! He slapped me with his tail so I would give him the cookies but it was too late because I had already Eaton them by that point.

So back to the present I packed my stuff for camp. I was also planning on visiting my mom... who was in the city... where there were alot of monsters. So I packed for 5 days instead of 2. It sucks being a demigod. Even worse a child of the big three.

I feel you.

DOES HE FEEL LIKE MARSHMALLOWS OR ROCK?

What the Hades?

my dad said he would appreciate it if you didn't curse with his name.

YEAH HADES GETS SO MAD ITS HILARIOUS.

Oh great. You're here.

HEY BEST FRIEND!

HI BEST FRIEND!

I'm just going to ignore you guys. Have a cookie while you wait. (::)(::)(::)(::)(::)

THANKS BRO.

So I packed for about a week. I walked/swam/whatever out of my room and went to the throne room where my dad was to tell him I was going to leave soon.

I walked in and saw him talking with Amphirite, who was making really dramatic gestures with her hands. She saw me walk in and gave me a mom look like 'you did something wrong but I can't punish you now so I'll get you later.'

"Percy," my dad said, looking like I saved him from something horrible. "Amphirite is telling me you took the cookies she had made yesterday. Is that true?" he said, trying to look responsible but I could see the small grin on his face.