Halloween

"Save some candy for the Trick-Or-Treaters (y/n)" Marcus said walking by you. You nodded before shifting in your onesie. You just got back from college for a little bit of family time with the boys. As you laid down you heard a knock at the door.

Standing up you walked over to see Neels in a panda onesie with a pair of glasses added. "Oh hey...you're here" he said taking the glasses off. "It's nice to see you too Neels" you said smiling as he walked in.

"Hows college?" he asked as you grabbed a cup from the counter. "Its okay" you said smiling at him. You pressed the button to activate the coffee machine. Adding the small coffee grounds you pulled the puncture down so it could start.

Silence engulfed the room with the coffee machine working in the back. "Are you staying at the house?" You asked,adding some milk into the freshly made coffee. "Yeah.....something like that" you nodded as you took a seat on the opposite side.

Someone knocked on the door suddenly catching both of your attention. Placing your cup down you walked over and opened the door to a little kid dressed as nemo. "Awe! Here's some extra candy, I love nemo!" You smiled. Neels walked behind you to see the kid and he also thought he was cute.

"Are you two together?" You suddenly went crimson red while Neels simply put his hand on your shoulder. "Haha, no we're not" you smiled as the kid walked down the steps. "You should be together!"

You closed the door before Neels fell on the floor laughing. You on the other hand looked like a tomato. "Oh my god...I love that kid!"