Jalissa

"Bullshit Jake!" I looked over to see Alissa going down the stairs with her keys clutched tightly in her hands. "We were never real! Get the fuck over it!" Alissa sighed and a few seconds later I heard the door shut loud enough to shake the house a little bit.

"Jake?" I asked when I saw him go downstairs and wipe his face. "What?" I flinched at the tone of his voice. What is going on? "Is um Alissa okay?" He walked over to me and close enough to make me sacred. "You do not fucking talk about that snake of a bitch" He shouted.

I flipped him off before running upstairs. I grabbed my duffle bag and stuffed some clothes inside and ran out. "(Y/n) I'm sorry!" I turned around to see Jake who stood at the steps. "Fuck you, Jake! Don't all about Alissa like that!" I screamed. Going down the street I cursed under my breath.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" I looked up to see Lucas running towards me. I wiped my tears and sniffled. "I'm okay" I said with aggression in my voice. I pushed past him and called my brother.

"Pick me up" I said simply into the phone. In a matter of minutes I saw Calum's car. Getting in I dropped. My stuff onto the floor and unbuckled in my seatbelt. "Neels?" Calum took a turn on the road. "Jake" he nodded before turning into the Starbucks parking lot.