Fanfiction

"FUCK" you yelled at the intense part of the story. Ever since you've gotten Wattpad your whole life has changed. You were currently reading a fanfic about Neels in which he was dating Jake. It was an odd first book but you honestly didn't care at the moment.

"Hey (Y/n) watch a doing over there, all I heard was you....screaming? For a second I thought you were mastu-" you looked up at Jake before you interrupted him "shhhhhh I'm reading" he scoffed before walking over to you. "Whoa (Y/n) (Y/L/N) is reading? I've got to read this book or whatever you're reading"

Jake sat next to you before he started reading and his whole expression changed. You stared at him before he stood up and just left. You shrugged it off and started to read again.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Give me that" your phone was suddenly snatched away by Neels who began to scroll through the chapter before he caught something interesting. "Oh god please don't read the smut part" you said in your head. You saw as his eyebrows came together in confusion. "You're weird" he said throwing your phone onto the bed.

"And you're a douchebag, but you don't hear me complaining!" You shouted as he walked oh the door. "Your mind tells me otherwise princess!" You rolled your eyes at his cocky behavior.