"Baby...."

I flinched as the door knob began to turn. Opening I saw Neel's face. I ran up to him and engulfed him into a bone crushing hug. Closing my eyes we held each other in a tight embrace. I felt him kiss my head and run the small of my back as I let out quiet whimpers.

"It's okay, I saw the article too" I smiled he held me and didn't let me go. "Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for you being there for me" I said wiping the rest of my tears away.

Neels smiled before giving me one last hug and letting me go. I flopped down onto my bed and played some music just to calm me down a little bit.

---------

"Hey guys, you want some lemonade?" I asked happily smiling as I brought the tea over to the three boys. Walking over I suddenly got my foot causing it to bend awkwardly and the tray of glass cups to fall and shatter.

"Ow" I whimpered as I held my ankle. Lucas and Marcus rushed to my aid as they saw me in immense pain.

I began to feel hot tears well up into my eyes from the horrible pain. "I think I broke it" I said as I cried into Lucas's body. Marcus picked me up bridal stable and brought me to the car.

We went to urgent care where they brought me to an X-Ray machine to chalk on how bad was my foot.

"It's torn" the doctor said. I started to hyperventilate knowing that it was broken. "What can we do?" I heard them say. "Well, we can start off by putting a cast on her and we can see on what's going to happen next"

I sighed as Marcus kissed the top of my head