Dream

You sat up in your bed shaking. Huffing, you wiped your forehead as you felt sweat on it. "What the hell?" You said as you pushed away the blankets from your legs. "(Y/n)! Are you okay?" You looked up to Alissa who looked at you worriedly while you saw the twins behind her.

"Y-yeah what happened?" She wiped your hair that stuck to your face from your sweat and spoke. "You started to scream (Y/n)" she said motioning for the twins to open the light and grab you a wet towel. "I-I was?" You asked not knowing that you would do such a thing.

"What was your dream about?" She asked as she sat down and fixed your nest of a hair. "I don't know....but the twins were in it" you said lying. Lucas was my boyfriend you kept saying over and over again in your head.

She nodded before leaving some water next to your bed and closed the door. You sighed before opening up your phone. 2:30 am. You shut off your phone before hearing small sound so of music. Putting on a random oversized cardigan you ran to Neels's room to see him laying down in his phone.

"(Y/n)? You okay I heard about what happened" he said looking at you. "I'm okay but is it all right if I stay here tonight? I don't want to sleep in my room" he nodded before you went to lay down. "Goodnight neels"