Idiot

"Ugh...." You said sitting up from your bed and rubbing your eyes. "What time- OH SHIT!!" You screamed remembering who was there with you. Shaking is shoulder you woke him up. "What happened babe?" Max said sitting up. "Max you fell asleep here you need to leave before they see you!" You said rushing him to get up.

He put in his hoodie and kissed you before leaving through the balcony and jumping. You closed your window knowing he would be okay since it was a small jump.

"He was in here wasn't he?" Looking at the door you saw Neels looking at you while mixing some drink in his coffee mug. "Why would you care?" You said putting your random and dirty clothes into your cabinet. "I covered for you" stopping, you looks at him in confusion.

"What do you mean you covered for me?" He shrugged his shoulder walking fully into your room. "I knew you were hiding him in here so I simply said you were sleeping since you had an exam today" Neels smiled as you stated at him shocked.

He never acted like this towards you. I mean ever since you two broke up he always gave you shit for no reason. "Well....thanks I guess" He smiled before leaving your room.

"Stop" you looked over and saw Neels peeking out from the door frame.

"Stop what?"
"Thinking about me"
"I don't"
"You do"
"In your dreams"
"As it may"

Closing the door you wondered what the fuck just happened.